Sooo cold

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: Sooo cold
(01-01-2013 07:42 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I have sunburn!

Skin colour is somewhere between lobster and beetroot.

Back in Sing now and it's around 25°C (77°F) cos it's overcast. Tomorrow will be back to the more normal 31°C (87°F)

Sooooo jealous!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-01-2013, 09:59 PM
(01-01-2013 06:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 05:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yep, about 25ºF here in Massachusetts. I cranked the heat up to 69ºF a while ago.

On the plus side, the sky is clear and beautiful.
It was a gorgeous day here (rare but we do get them) I could see Mt St Helen's and Mt Hood! That said, the east winds are picking up and the weatherman says its going to be a bumpy night Sad

We live among many old, dying trees....but they all sit on county land....when the winds blow it's worrisome.

But....life is good -- we're watching Blue Hawaii on Netflix. :-) a hotel where a few scenes were shot, we stayed at on our honeymoon on Kuai. Happy memories make me smile. And I put socks on my feet that my kids got me for Christmas :-)
Sounds like OR to me. I'm over in Central OR. It's definitely COLD this time of year. The summers are worth it though.
01-01-2013, 10:22 PM
I use space heaters - one in each room - they each have a thermostat. It's cheaper than feeding the gas monster. This year I'm thinking of replacing my ancient gas furnace (which I haven't used in 7 years) with an all electric system.

And oh yea...
[Image: 12degrees_zpsd15f68be.jpg]
you peeps are pussies. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
01-01-2013, 10:46 PM
(01-01-2013 10:22 PM)kim Wrote:  I use space heaters - one in each room - they each have a thermostat. It's cheaper than feeding the gas monster. This year I'm thinking of replacing my ancient gas furnace (which I haven't used in 7 years) with an all electric system.

And oh yea...

Yep! No argument from me! Lmao. My dog and I are both bundled under a blanket. We're both pussies...
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-01-2013, 11:03 PM
(01-01-2013 10:22 PM)kim Wrote:  I use space heaters - one in each room - they each have a thermostat. It's cheaper than feeding the gas monster. This year I'm thinking of replacing my ancient gas furnace (which I haven't used in 7 years) with an all electric system.

And oh yea...
It's 10F here right now Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
01-01-2013, 11:14 PM
It's a balmy 23 degrees celsius here. Nice Smile

Not really the norm for the middle of summer (in Melbourne).

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  If you're cold WitchSabrina 24 357 07-01-2014 06:02 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan