Sorrow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Sorrow
It's been a long long while, since I felt this sorrowful. I need some music to go with the mood. So if you have any sad instrumental music I'd appreciate it a lot. I'm not depressed about anything personal, just confronting the truth can often be overbearingly sad. One can not hide from sadness forever, eventually it will find them, whether it is self-pity or pitying others.

For it is within my victory in which lays my sorrow, and in my conflict for truth where I anguish.

An example of the music I would like to see. I shall remorse.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: Sorrow

This has always been my goto sad day song.. However, this video is complete cheese. Like, punch a midget baby in the face cheese .. but the song. I love..
( its a old Poe song.. so it is kinda hard to find online )

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
15-03-2012, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 04:54 AM by DLJ.)
Albinoni's Adagio in G minor
Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings
Eric Satie's Gymnopédies

I'm not going to post a link cos my favourite versions of these are my scratchy vinyl ones from my youth. Plenty of versions on youtube... find your own one that stops your heart beating.

15-03-2012, 05:11 AM
In times when I need some good instrumental music that can expose many feelings... I've often enjoyed Tristeza.

15-03-2012, 05:29 AM
(14-03-2012 10:50 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  For it is within my victory in which lays my sorrow, and in my conflict for truth where I anguish.

7 years I have looked for "truth"...... on that journey I have learnt many different things and possibilities, things that a lot of people take dont seem to know how to take an interest in..... it would appear that they dont care, yet they just dont know how to.

You have got to be carefull Artic...... dont let this "quest" consume your every waking moment because you also have your own life to lead, it may possibly be the only life that you have so you have to have a balance, you owe that to yourself.

Many people may think im "outthere" but I enjoy being different...... Its one of the only true freedoms that I have that nobody can take away from me unless I allow them to (which I dont)

In my quest for "truth" ive found that everything is just a reflection of whats inside myself...... and if I choose I can reflect outwards whatever I want..... which as stupid or "hippyish" of what many people may think....... is love.

Love without labels or justification.

Anyway........... one of my fave pieces is......

Which I first heard from one of the greatest speeches ever written..........

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
15-03-2012, 05:41 AM
(15-03-2012 04:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings

I absolutely LOVE Adagio for strings. Since I do not see that anyone has posted it....

15-03-2012, 07:40 AM
I just saw the instrumental part of your request.. oops.. my song wasn't .. sorry! Smile

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
15-03-2012, 09:05 AM
(15-03-2012 07:40 AM)k37713 Wrote:  I just saw the instrumental part of your request.. oops.. my song wasn't .. sorry! Smile

Quite alright, I thank you for trying.