Sorry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2014, 06:43 AM
Sorry
I know I've been a grumpy asshole lately. I'm sorry.

I snapped at a few people that didn't deserve it. I'm very sorry for that and hope they forgive me.

The doc has upped my meds a little and I'm starting to feel more normal. Hopefully I'll be back to being a happy smartass instead of a grumpy jackass soon.

Also, thanks to those that have been there for me and let me vent to them. Love you guys.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
23-05-2014, 06:44 AM
RE: Sorry
Feel better soon. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-05-2014, 06:46 AM
It happens. Nothing got broke and no one died so I think you are good. Hope you feel better, hug.
[+] 2 users Like wazzel's post
23-05-2014, 06:50 AM
(23-05-2014 06:46 AM)wazzel Wrote:  It happens. Nothing got broke and no one died so I think you are good. Hope you feel better, hug.

Aye, I didn't go full asshole, but I still felt like an apology was in order. I'm normally a happy guy who gets along with everyone. Lately, I haven't even been getting along with myself very well.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
23-05-2014, 06:55 AM
(23-05-2014 06:50 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 06:46 AM)wazzel Wrote:  It happens. Nothing got broke and no one died so I think you are good. Hope you feel better, hug.

Aye, I didn't go full asshole, but I still felt like an apology was in order. I'm normally a happy guy who gets along with everyone. Lately, I haven't even been getting along with myself very well.

We all have our moments where we do not live up to our own standards and feel we have behaved poorly to others. I think is it good when we notice it is happening and at least acknowledge we did it and apologize. I am sure you will be back on track in no time.
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
23-05-2014, 07:08 AM
Well now I feel bad that I didn't notice something was wrong. Consider

But glad to hear you're feeling better Smile

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
23-05-2014, 07:23 AM
(23-05-2014 07:08 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Well now I feel bad that I didn't notice something was wrong. Consider

But glad to hear you're feeling better Smile

Don't feel bad. I did limit my posting and visiting because I knew I wasn't myself. I just got a little out of hand a few times and was ruder to people than they deserved.

I feel it's important to at least attempt to make amends when you realize that you've wronged people, no matter how slight.

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
23-05-2014, 07:31 AM
(23-05-2014 06:43 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I know I've been a grumpy asshole lately. I'm sorry.

I snapped at a few people that didn't deserve it. I'm very sorry for that and hope they forgive me.

The doc has upped my meds a little and I'm starting to feel more normal. Hopefully I'll be back to being a happy smartass instead of a grumpy jackass soon.

Also, thanks to those that have been there for me and let me vent to them. Love you guys.

Hug

Feel better soon.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
23-05-2014, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 10:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-05-2014 06:43 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I snapped at a few people that didn't deserve it.

Oh for fuck's sake. I don't buy it. I don't think you're capable of being a dick. Links or it don't count. Tongue

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Glad you're back to being your real self (I'll admit I didn't notice you were being otherwise). You are a great addition to this forum and have many a great post!
Hug

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)