Sorry
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 01:50 AM
Sorry
Sorry to the people here for being so fucking stupid. I'm not making this thread to start another long discussion. I'm just announcing I'm apologizing. I'm really not this fucked up. If you met me in person I'm sure you'd see. I'm bitter because I have no friends, no use, and no future. I'm just a sucky overall person.

I know there will be people leaving remarks poking fun and ridiculing me here. Feel free I guess. I'm not even going to talk here.
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2016, 03:20 AM
RE: Sorry
(11-05-2016 01:50 AM)Tamiptump Wrote:  I know there will be people leaving remarks poking fun and ridiculing me here. Feel free I guess. I'm not even going to talk here.
That's not going to happen since you posted this thread in a section where hostility is forbidden.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
11-05-2016, 03:36 AM
(11-05-2016 01:50 AM)Tamiptump Wrote:  Sorry to the people here for being so fucking stupid. I'm not making this thread to start another long discussion. I'm just announcing I'm apologizing. I'm really not this fucked up. If you met me in person I'm sure you'd see. I'm bitter because I have no friends, no use, and no future. I'm just a sucky overall person.

I know there will be people leaving remarks poking fun and ridiculing me here. Feel free I guess. I'm not even going to talk here.

Hug

Wishing you well.
11-05-2016, 04:38 AM
(11-05-2016 01:50 AM)Tamiptump Wrote:  Sorry to the people here for being so fucking stupid. I'm not making this thread to start another long discussion. I'm just announcing I'm apologizing. I'm really not this fucked up. If you met me in person I'm sure you'd see. I'm bitter because I have no friends, no use, and no future. I'm just a sucky overall person.

Don't worry. Hug

I don't know what makes you think you have no use and no future. You do have those things.

Generally, the folks here are pretty cool. If you need to vent or whatever, then you can.
11-05-2016, 06:46 AM

Sorry, but I have to disagree. You do have a use and you can have a future. I read all of your last thread and you're obviously intelligent and able to communicate well; those are skills that can take you places. Maybe you're depressed and that's why you feel the way that you do; if that's the case, a lot of us here have been in the same place. Those thoughts can absolutely consume you, and they're very self-serving. Depression likes to produce more negativity so that it can continue to feed off of it and get even more powerful. I don't want that to happen to you.
I know you're not necessarily looking for advice here, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk. I can't say that I'll be able to tell you anything that you haven't heard before, but I am a very good listener. Just the fact that you created this thread and wanted to apologize shows me that you have a good heart that cares for others, at least to some extent. Don't minimize that! You deserve better. Hug
[+] 2 users Like debna27's post
11-05-2016, 07:34 AM
Tamitump, go to junior college (2 years and cheap) and get good grades and doors will open. With good grades there you can get into good universities and get funded, too. It's a way for many to get a free education.

As for acting out - try not to post drunk. It's usually a mess.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
11-05-2016, 07:52 AM
(11-05-2016 01:50 AM)Tamiptump Wrote:  Sorry to the people here for being so fucking stupid.

Lol... Dude, I have said sooooo many "fucking stupid" things on this board. I can totally empathize.

My life is currently in a blender right now. A blender that is at least partly of my own making. Life, it seems, never seems to go the way we plan it. Oh, sometimes it does; just enough to tease us and make us think we can actually control most of it. But the reality is that even in a best case scenario, we can only choose our own actions. Beyond that, it's a total crap shoot.

The only regrets in my life are the bad choices I made for myself and the dreams I gave up on. Keep your head up, keep striving for your goals, and you will look back and be happy with your life.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
11-05-2016, 08:01 AM

May I very gently suggest that you see your primary physician, I have suffered from thoughts and feelings identical to yours and I think you might possibly be depressed, a lot of people with depression don't actually know they have it and it can be managed quite well with help. You don't suck btw sending you a healing hug Hug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Its good to be part of this community. Nice people. Too bad every single one of you and myself included are going to burn in Hell forever!
11-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Why did it not include the part of my post that said
Thread Closed