Sorry
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Sorry
Nevermind, it's refusing to show it for some reason. That was a joke guys!
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2016, 05:40 PM
(11-05-2016 01:50 AM)Tamiptump Wrote:  Sorry to the people here for being so fucking stupid. I'm not making this thread to start another long discussion. I'm just announcing I'm apologizing. I'm really not this fucked up. If you met me in person I'm sure you'd see. I'm bitter because I have no friends, no use, and no future. I'm just a sucky overall person.

I know there will be people leaving remarks poking fun and ridiculing me here. Feel free I guess. I'm not even going to talk here.

Unlikely. You've had the decency and courage to apologize. We'd be imbeciles to discourage that.

You aren't stupid either. Stupid people don't realise that they've made a mistake, don't care if they do and certainly don't bother to say sorry. You're stubborn, which can be an asset or a liability depending on the situation. You need to learn to control that so it doesn't control you.

You seem like a genuinely decent person and I hope that you have a fulfilling and interesting life. You need to stop being negative about yourself though. You are the one that decides your purpose and your future. Choose wisely and live well.

The BBCode used to give me grief too until somebody pointed me at KingsChosen's BBCode tutorial. Just hit reply to that and you'll see all the code that he used.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
11-05-2016, 06:27 PM
I'm just having to live with the fact that I'm a loser, an undesirable who has failed at everything apart from breathing and remaining alive. I'm a 25 year-old unemployed, virgin loser still living with parents and completely dependent. I have dreams beyond what I'm capable of doing. Opposition and nay-sayers are not just around every corner, but everywhere in plain sight ready to tell me about how much I'm going to fail and not capable of doing anything worth while. I have something to prove that will never get proven. I want to leave this bullshit little town I come from and go to a prestigious school and become something great, but it will never happen. I'm a loser and I will always be a loser. It's not just measurable by the things I've done (or failed to do), its an objective part of who I am and my personality in general. This is why I think about killing myself every night.
11-05-2016, 06:31 PM
(11-05-2016 12:48 PM)Tamiptump Wrote:  Its good to be part of this community. Nice people. Too bad every single one of you and myself included are going to burn in Hell forever!

For ever? Long time. I prefer medium rare myself.
11-05-2016, 07:23 PM
[Image: gigan_hugs_megalon_by_drbuffalo-d6rucwe.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-05-2016, 08:09 PM
(11-05-2016 12:48 PM)Tamiptump Wrote:  Its good to be part of this community. Nice people. Too bad every single one of you and myself included are going to burn in Hell forever!

At the risk of being reprimanded...

I don't seem to understand why you would say your are sorry to the members of the forum, call them/us nice people, and then say we are all going to burn in hell.

I am having a hard time figuring out what is going on with you as you seem so filled with contradictions.

Pardon my ignorance here but could you please explain what we can maybe do to help or what it is you are seeking?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-05-2016, 08:20 PM
(11-05-2016 08:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

At the risk of being reprimanded...

I don't seem to understand why you would say your are sorry to the members of the forum, call them/us nice people, and then say we are all going to burn in hell.

I am having a hard time figuring out what is going on with you as you seem so filled with contradictions.

Pardon my ignorance here but could you please explain what we can maybe do to help or what it is you are seeking?

It was a joke. My little emoticon and comic-relief thing failed to show up in my post. It was just meant to be funny. I really do appreciate the compassion and acceptance of this community.
11-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Hug Hug Hug
12-05-2016, 09:00 AM
(11-05-2016 06:27 PM)Tamiptump Wrote:  I'm just having to live with the fact that I'm a loser, an undesirable who has failed at everything apart from breathing and remaining alive. I'm a 25 year-old unemployed, virgin loser still living with parents and completely dependent. I have dreams beyond what I'm capable of doing. Opposition and nay-sayers are not just around every corner, but everywhere in plain sight ready to tell me about how much I'm going to fail and not capable of doing anything worth while. I have something to prove that will never get proven. I want to leave this bullshit little town I come from and go to a prestigious school and become something great, but it will never happen. I'm a loser and I will always be a loser. It's not just measurable by the things I've done (or failed to do), its an objective part of who I am and my personality in general. This is why I think about killing myself every night.

Nobody here or anywhere is going to be able to reassure you that you're not a loser. Does it help to know that many people feel like losers, no matter what they've accomplished? That doesn't help me, I figure they're just wrong or being unduly modest. Does it help to know that there's no way to fill that feeling of not being worthy, that it's an abyss? That is useful to me, personally. Once I accept that nothing can fill the abyss, I stop trying to dump stuff (other people's reassurance, straight As, compliments, etc.) into it. The abyss is there to stay. My solution to the problem is to stop worrying about it and do things that I find valuable in themselves, not in order to prove something.

It may feel overwhelmingly risky and impossible to make a move in any direction but the one that is not currently open to you (going right now to a prestigious school). However, sitting at home brooding doesn't seem to be doing you any good and isn't a viable long-term strategy. At some points your parents are (probably) going to tell you it's time to leave the nest. Getting a full-time job of some kind, moving in with roommates, paying your own bills, maybe even moving to a new state or city, might work out better than you think.
12-05-2016, 09:08 AM
A little advice -- Stop being so negative about yourself. Hell, at 25 you are not old enough to be a loser. We all fail at things and that is how we learn. I failed at many things until I was about 30. Life really kicked my ass but at some point it all turned around. I suggest that you get over this obsession you have with going to a big name college, go to community college, and just enjoy learning. If you are meant to go to W & M, you will get there. If you aren't meant to go there, you will go somewhere else. Get an education for the sake of the education and not for bragging rights. Kick back and see where life takes you and I don't think you're going to spend your life shoveling shit out of a dairy barn. [I did that for several years and it was good for me.] I'll say it again because it's important. Stop being so negative about yourself. When negative thoughts creep into your mind, push them out.
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
Thread Closed