Sorry
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: Sorry
For what it is worth, I know people who have adult children in their late 20's and even into their 30's who still live at home and don't have jobs. I think there is something going on with society these days that makes young people's lives different from when I was young, though I was still home at 20 (had a job, but still), before I moved off to military service, then on my own from there, and too damned proud to ask for help, even when I needed it, really needed it, myself. I managed to make it through, somehow. Please, get some help to get your life sorted out. You are eating yourself up on the inside for no good reason.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-05-2016, 11:02 PM
(14-05-2016 08:23 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Please, get some help to get your life sorted out.

That's not possible. I'm too far gone. I don't want to get better.
14-05-2016, 11:09 PM
(14-05-2016 06:46 PM)Tamiptump Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 06:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Call a suicide hotline at once.

Period.

1.800.SUICIDE

I'm just venting. God damn. Why the fuck can't a person vent their full frustrations without worrying if someone will send the cops to their house? I've had this happen to me before. If anyone is a mod here, please note I am not serious!

Noted, thread closed for inappropriate use of the personal issues and support section.

Do not make another thread like this.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
Thread Closed