Sorry HoC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2017, 08:20 AM
RE: Sorry HoC
(21-04-2017 04:20 PM)SYZ Wrote:  This August 2016 photo shows a haggard looking 43-year-old complete with wrinkles and side-boobs. Eeewww...

Confused

Crazy or not, I still wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers... Blush

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2017, 10:39 AM
She may have wrinkles and side boobs but I would sooo plough her. My all time fantasy is a foursome with Gwyneth and Cate Blanchett and Liv TylerDrooling
22-04-2017, 10:40 AM
(21-04-2017 08:38 AM)pablo Wrote:  I'm sure you already knew about all of this, but still...
She's nuts!
Tongue

A match made in heaven...as it were. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-04-2017, 03:59 PM
I think it's perfectly all right to heap scorn on her for her woo, but I think we should be very carefull about pouring scorn on her for the way she looks. With her access to resources and money, she could easily have chosen to look like a 25-year old. The fact that she has chosen not to, is something we should respect. This is what a 40-something year old woman looks like, unless she spends a lot of time staring concerned into a mirror.

The one, true, and real Harvey

Bene vixit, bene qui latuit
René Descartes
22-04-2017, 04:03 PM
I don't know anything about this woman, but I scrolled down until I saw the vagina egg. At that point, I had seen enough. I'm gonna tiptow on outta here now Confused

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
22-04-2017, 04:07 PM
I've never put an egg in my vagina. No
23-04-2017, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2017 09:19 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
Can't think of much that is more unattractive than stupid, always been one of the forums stranger memes to me. Especially in a world where Gal Gadot exists.

[Image: F-Magazine-_Page_047.jpg]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-04-2017, 02:49 AM
(22-04-2017 03:59 PM)Harvey Wrote:  I think it's perfectly all right to heap scorn on her for her woo, but I think we should be very careful about pouring scorn on her for the way she looks. With her access to resources and money, she could easily have chosen to look like a 25-year old. The fact that she has chosen not to, is something we should respect. This is what a 40-something year old woman looks like, unless she spends a lot of time staring concerned into a mirror.

I guess the point I was making (admittedly a little tongue in cheek) was that if she were an Aussie female, and her age was judged simply on her looks, most would guess around the 50 years mark—maybe even 53. The other point of course is that despite selling and recommending all this woo rubbish, she's not a very good ad for her own products. And there's NO way Paltrow could ever look 25 LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
23-04-2017, 04:33 AM
(23-04-2017 12:54 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Can't think of much that is more unattractive than stupid, always been one of the forums stranger memes to me. Especially in a world where Gal Godat exists.

*Gal Gadot. Tongue

The meme came from this idiot after taking her likeness for an average of 20 hours per week from 2000-2005 and falling for the girl, followed by a psychotic break where god showed up on the job site and which needed a point of reference. The Gwynnies is a gospel of love of the form do as I do not as I say, 'cause Gwyneth is obviously a whack job. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post