Sorry Moms...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Sad Sorry Moms...
Mea culpa.

[Image: sorry.jpg?w=604]

I wanted to have some fun this October, and some of the more baser elements of the forum (you know who you are!) used it as an excuse to dredge up the Ghosts-of-Forum-Past. I am so sorry, as they're all being rather insensitive about the massive trauma they must surely be making you and your fly-swatter relive each and every minute with their mere presence here. I can only hope, that in the coming months and years, you can find it in your heart of hearts to forgive my tragic lack of foresight.

Love always.
-EK

TL;DR - Sorry for inadvertently bringing back the fugly bearded baby avatar, among many others. We're all just a bunch of cunts. Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-10-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Sorry Moms...
(07-10-2017 11:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
Mea culpa.

[Image: sorry.jpg?w=604]

I wanted to have some fun this October, and some of the more baser elements of the forum (you know who you are!) used it as an excuse to dredge up the Ghosts-of-Forum-Past. I am so sorry, as they're all being rather insensitive about the massive trauma they must surely be making you and your fly-swatter relive each and every minute with their mere presence here. I can only hope, that in the coming months and years, you can find it in your heart of hearts to forgive my tragic lack of foresight.

Love always.
-EK

TL;DR - Sorry for inadvertently bringing back the fugly bearded baby avatar, among many others. We're all just a bunch of cunts. Wink

Laugh out loadLaugh out load
I love you! Hobo

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Moms having a PTSD flashback while adagio for strings plays in the background......

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
07-10-2017, 12:51 PM
(07-10-2017 12:30 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Moms having a PTSD flashback while adagio for strings plays in the background......

As if seeing certain avatars isn’t bad enough.

HoboHoboHobo

I will have to borrow EA’s army of Hobo to do battle against the zombies that have taken over.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-10-2017, 01:22 PM
(07-10-2017 12:30 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Moms having a PTSD flashback while adagio for strings plays in the background......

Says the guy with the prophet who looks like a soulless Mafia hit man for an avatar! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
07-10-2017, 09:07 PM
(07-10-2017 01:22 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

Says the guy with the prophet who looks like a soulless Mafia hit man for an avatar! Tongue

Guley insults the prophet again on his photo.

How about photos of God?

That I took.

http://thenewholybible.org/picture_of_th..._glory.htm

God is a cutie.

I think you will agree.

(This is an actual post from him btw)

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
07-10-2017, 10:08 PM
(07-10-2017 12:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

As if seeing certain avatars isn’t bad enough.

HoboHoboHobo

I will have to borrow EA’s army of Hobo to do battle against the zombies that have taken over.

Just don't feed them any sweets, and they're yours. Wink Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
09-10-2017, 06:19 AM
I apparently managed to get DLJ attracted to me. If I would have known, I'd have changed my avatar years ago.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post