Sorry Nurse!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2015, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 03:00 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Sorry Nurse!
Sorry Nurse, but you're not the cutest atheist chick I know anymore.

Maybe all the rest of you already knew about her, but I just discovered Jaclyn Glenn... and all I'm saying is, she seems to have upped the ante!

Now I have a whole lot of YouTube to watch, so I'll probably be quiet for a while.

Still think you're adorable, Nurse. (Just decided to pick on you b/c I think you're the cutest here... though we have several lovely atheist ladies here. And a couple of fairly pretty dudes... I'm just sayin'.) Wink

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Sorry Nurse!
Not bad, but I hope it isn't best that atheism has to offer Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
06-07-2015, 02:49 PM
(06-07-2015 02:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Sorry Nurse, but you're not the cutest atheist chick I know anymore.

Maybe all the rest of you already knew about her, but I just discovered Jaclyn Glenn... and all I'm saying is, she seems to have upped the ante!

Now I have a whole lot of YouTube to watch, so I'll probably be quiet for a while.

Still think you're adorable, Nurse. (Just decided to pick on your b/c I think you're the cutest here... though we have several lovely atheist ladies here. And a couple of fairly pretty dudes... I'm just sayin'.) Wink

You've never seen Escape Artist. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Escape%20Artist_zpsysxdrqed.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-07-2015, 03:12 PM
(06-07-2015 02:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 02:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Sorry Nurse, but you're not the cutest atheist chick I know anymore.

Still think you're adorable, Nurse. (Just decided to pick on your b/c I think you're the cutest here... though we have several lovely atheist ladies here. And a couple of fairly pretty dudes... I'm just sayin'.) Wink

You've never seen Escape Artist. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Escape%20Artist_zpsysxdrqed.jpg]

I do be sensing bias in this here post.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 7 users Like Free Thought's post
06-07-2015, 03:20 PM

BLASPHEMY !

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
[+] 1 user Likes stevec's post
06-07-2015, 03:29 PM
I am in no way diminishing the loveliness that is our Nurse.

And yes, many of our forum females are "totes adorbs", in the words of my teenaged niece.

Definitely need to learn how to play CCGs now, so I can add Escape Artist to my deck. Complete with hobos.

Hobo Hobo Hobo

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Is this where we sign in for TTA yearbook superlatives? Here are my votes:

Best atheist hair--Ferdinand.

Sweetest atheist personality-- Jdog

Cutest atheist couple: Rev and Ea.

Best atheist id: thinkerbelle

And finally...best atheist nipples definitely goes to turkey burner hands down!!! Wink
[+] 11 users Like jennybee's post
06-07-2015, 03:33 PM
Sorry but... Nurse >>>>> Jaclyn.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
06-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Actually my vote goes to...........Smercury44. Drooling

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
[+] 6 users Like stevec's post
06-07-2015, 03:46 PM
(06-07-2015 03:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Is this where we sign in for TTA yearbook superlatives? Here are my votes:

Best atheist hair--Ferdinand.

Ferdi can't match a full-swing jew-fro.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 10 users Like Free Thought's post