Sorry Nurse!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-07-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Sorry Nurse!
Hobbitgirl - We're playing LEGO The Hobbit. Despite my love of all things Tolkien, I was really, really bad at it!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
10-07-2015, 05:24 PM
(10-07-2015 05:00 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Hobbitgirl - We're playing LEGO The Hobbit. Despite my love of all things Tolkien, I was really, really bad at it!

Then your love for Tolkien is not pure. Repent sir! Your skill will not improve until then.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-07-2015, 05:54 PM
(06-07-2015 03:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Is this where we sign in for TTA yearbook superlatives? Here are my votes:

Best atheist hair--Ferdinand.

Sweetest atheist personality-- Jdog

Cutest atheist couple: Rev and Ea.

Best atheist id: thinkerbelle

And finally...best atheist nipples definitely goes to turkey burner hands down!!! Wink

you forgot best atheist body!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Blush Unsure Blink Gasp Weeping Flex

[Image: jr8hzd.jpg]

buahahahahahahahaa oooooooooh appareantly a bottle of wine with a ribeye steak is not a good idea......................

oh wow i ma fuicjeed up

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
10-07-2015, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 06:02 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(06-07-2015 03:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Is this where we sign in for TTA yearbook superlatives? Here are my votes:

And finally...best atheist nipples definitely goes to turkey burner hands down!!! Wink

you forgot best atheist body!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Blush Unsure Blink Gasp Weeping Flex

buahahahahahahahaa oooooooooh appareantly a bottle of wine with a ribeye steak is not a good idea......................

oh wow i ma fuicjeed up

beforeee

[Image: dg4ei1.jpg]

after

[Image: 5k14zo.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
10-07-2015, 06:14 PM
(06-07-2015 06:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 06:27 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  And I typed the above before I saw the post from Chas.

Bet he still looks at the pictures. Tongue

Anjele, you have lovely bone structure and symmetrical features. It holds up over time.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-07-2015, 06:24 PM
(10-07-2015 04:50 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Anyone who's seen baby hobbit know she's the cutest athiest chick. Sorry Tongue

Which reminds me, meant to tell you. A few days ago, don't remember exactly when, "Hobbit" was the word of the day on Merriam-Websters website Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
10-07-2015, 06:44 PM
(10-07-2015 05:56 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

oh wow i ma fuicjeed up

beforeee

[Image: dg4ei1.jpg]

after

[Image: 5k14zo.jpg]

Um. I can lift weights too. Yeah, I reeeeeeally can!

See?

[Image: f387db00bda937f18deecd6353a5a269.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-07-2015, 09:14 PM
(10-07-2015 05:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

oh wow i ma fuicjeed up

[Image: abc_dwts_judges_nt_130225_wmain.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-07-2015, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 10:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-07-2015 02:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Sorry Nurse, but you're not the cutest atheist chick I know anymore.

I don't know why this is even up for discussion.

[Image: redhead.png]

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-07-2015, 10:37 PM
(10-07-2015 09:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 02:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Sorry Nurse, but you're not the cutest atheist chick I know anymore.

I don't even know why this is up for discussion.

[Image: redhead.png]

OMG--I have tears in my eyes! Freakin' hilarious! You have outdone yourself, Girly! Laugh out load