Sorry Nurse!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Sorry Nurse!
(06-07-2015 03:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 02:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You've never seen Escape Artist. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Escape%20Artist_zpsysxdrqed.jpg]

I do be sensing bias in this here post.

Nuh Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
06-07-2015, 03:50 PM
It's interesting seeing so many Youtubers getting sponsorships and branching out with books, movies, modeling careers, makeup lines, etc as the Google Adsense model becomes less and less sustainable for them. It's also interesting how many more opportunities a lot of these people seem to get simply by moving to L.A.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
06-07-2015, 03:50 PM
(06-07-2015 03:49 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 03:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I do be sensing bias in this here post.

Nuh Tongue

Uh huh

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-07-2015, 03:52 PM
(06-07-2015 03:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 03:49 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Nuh Tongue

Uh huh

nope nope Sleepy

06-07-2015, 04:13 PM
How cringeworthy.

[Image: untitled6.jpg]

May your thirst be quenched.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
06-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Jaclyn worries me sometimes, I hopes she eats enough.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
06-07-2015, 04:32 PM
I am just too damn old to be cute any more. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
06-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Ferdinand does have some pretty awesome hair. Gotta give her that one.

And I'm amazed every single time I read "Thinkerbelle" ... best internet name I've ever seen. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
06-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Sorry for the long delay in that response... I've been helping my neighbor, who was hit by a left-turning driver a couple days ago, deal with the insurance people and getting her in touch with an attorney. Nice Christian lady... had to come to the mean ol' atheist to Get Stuff Done. Rolleyes

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 04:46 PM
(06-07-2015 04:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am just too damn old to be cute any more. Weeping

I don't know if that's true (I have never equated youth with beauty, per se), but I do know that your worth far outweighs the value of beauty, even if you were cuter than Ms. Glenn. We think you're awesome. So there. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post