Sorry Nurse!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Sorry Nurse!
(06-07-2015 03:45 PM)stevec Wrote:  Actually my vote goes to...........Smercury44. Drooling

BlushBlushBlushBlushGirl_nails

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Smercury44's post
06-07-2015, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 05:42 PM by TheGulegon.)
I think Nurse, Smerc, EA, and all the other TTA hotties are sexier than that youtube woman! Sleepy

Consider bu-uuutt Consider

We would need to see pics of all the TTA ladies wearing lingerie (if they just HAVE to wear shit) in a bathtub to be absolutely sure!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
06-07-2015, 05:22 PM
(06-07-2015 04:46 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 04:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am just too damn old to be cute any more. Weeping

I don't know if that's true (I have never equated youth with beauty, per se), but I do know that your worth far outweighs the value of beauty, even if you were cuter than Ms. Glenn. We think you're awesome. So there. Tongue

Oh, you are good. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-07-2015, 05:42 PM
I said nothing untrue. All of that is my actual opinion, and has always been.

What is the inherent value of beauty, even if it was not a social construct that is 100% subjective, when compared to brains, wit, and personality?

Two words: Paris Hilton.

Bleh.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
06-07-2015, 06:03 PM
So, this is a chat up thread, right?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
06-07-2015, 06:07 PM
(06-07-2015 05:42 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I said nothing untrue. All of that is my actual opinion, and has always been.

What is the inherent value of beauty, even if it was not a social construct that is 100% subjective, when compared to brains, wit, and personality?

Two words: Paris Hilton.

Bleh.

Just ribbing you a little. I appreciate the earlier compliment. Blush

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
06-07-2015, 06:08 PM
Re: Sorry Nurse!
I'd think so.

I recall sharing a beautiful (horse-face) pic of myself. I'm so let down that I didn't get a vote. Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post
06-07-2015, 06:09 PM
(06-07-2015 06:08 PM)mecanna Wrote:  I'd think so.

I recall sharing a beautiful (horse-face) pic of myself. I'm so let down that I didn't get a vote. Weeping

Really? Can you link it to me? So hard to find things on the Show yourself thread with over 600 pages.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-07-2015, 06:19 PM
Yeah, sorry... I guess I should go through and look at all the ladies in that thread. Have only seen the relatively recent ones, and wasn't looking then with the intent to discuss it or recall specifics, later. Sorry!

But I do remember thinking (when someone else said it and I agreed) that we do have an astoundingly high percentage of hotties, around here. Defies the common notion that smart girls can't be cute.

My Beloved is super-smart and a baaaabe. Wish she'd let me post it.

Unfortunately, she's not a heathen. Can't win 'em all!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
06-07-2015, 06:21 PM
I'll start a few decades ago and maybe work my way forward.

I am the one holding the drooling one.

[img][Image: Hippiehair_zpsd28a4775.jpg][/img]

[+] 10 users Like Anjele's post