Sorry Nurse!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Sorry Nurse!
There are many attractive women here and I would never be so ungentlemanly as to compare them. No

At least not in public.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
06-07-2015, 06:27 PM
By the way, and just for the record:

It was not my intent to demean anyone, make any serious comparisons, or make a list of the "babes" on this site, even though I do think most of y'all are waaaaaaay cuter than I'd have imagined.

I was just happy to see a smart, college-educated (in biology!) atheist chick featured in a major publication, even if she didn't get specific billing as an atheist in the article.

On the other hand, I am somewhat pleased with the direction this thread has taken. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
06-07-2015, 06:27 PM
And I typed the above before I saw the post from Chas.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
06-07-2015, 06:28 PM
Re: RE: Sorry Nurse!
(06-07-2015 06:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Really? Can you link it to me? So hard to find things on the Show yourself thread with over 600 pages.

It's not what you think. Lol

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid780767
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post
06-07-2015, 06:28 PM
(06-07-2015 06:27 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  And I typed the above before I saw the post from Chas.

Bet he still looks at the pictures. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
06-07-2015, 06:33 PM
Mecanna - Nice teeth!

Anjele - I just spent 9 years in prison, and have seen my fiancee overnight just one time since getting out in April (I drive the 6 1/2 hour trip westward, to see her again, in the morning, to see her for only the second time-- and since she's still living with her folks, I'll be sleeping in our son's room), so forgive me if I enjoy a little bit of eye-candy.

06-07-2015, 06:36 PM
Before anyone makes any "prison-rape" jokes or anything like (which will offend the hell out of me), I'll be more plain:

I've had sex exactly once since early 2006. The weekend after I got out of the joint in April 2015.

Yeah.

[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 06:48 PM
But on the bright side, I developed a real talent for shutting threads down!

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 06:50 PM
(06-07-2015 03:45 PM)stevec Wrote:  Actually my vote goes to...........Smercury44. Drooling

Well, the OP was about Nurse and Jaclyn, we weren't voting lol

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
06-07-2015, 06:50 PM
(06-07-2015 06:48 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  But on the bright side, I developed a real talent for shutting threads down!

It was probably my picture. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF