Sorry Nurse!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Sorry Nurse!
...and apparently I need to up my game if I'm losing a cuteness title... Girl_nails

Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Nurse's post
06-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Sorry to use you as an example, Nurse. I didn't realize what I was kicking-off, here!

(You were just the cutest atheist gal I could think of, off the top of my head.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 07:38 PM
(06-07-2015 07:33 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  We've got some pretty gals here as well. I'm with Pablo, this Jaclyn gal looks like she could use an honest meal or two.

Yeah, I'm half-Cajun. In Cajun culture, if a girl doesn't show a fairly healthy appetite, nobody trusts 'em. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 07:39 PM
(06-07-2015 07:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:00 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I agree. Total babe. No amount of time could diminish that. Nor drooling infants.

Hell, I still think Jane Goodall is astoundingly beautiful.

And don't get me started on Helen Miren. Tongue

What about Maggie Smith???

[Image: maggie-smith_2389599b.jpg]

For me, it's Susan Sarandon, yowza!

[Image: sarandon.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
06-07-2015, 07:44 PM
Suppose I should not introduce you to suvarenee Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Yeah, I still dig Susan Sarandon... ever since RHPS.

Oh, and Julianne Moore, and Annette Benning.

Could definitely go on. My point here is that our fascination with youth as equivalent to beauty is baloney. Yeah, a taut body is nice, whatever gender you're attracted to, but it's not all there is to it!

I've always been mad that, in our culture, we say men get better looking (say, e.g. George Clooney, Richard Gere) as they get older, but women supposedly couldn't. I cry horse-hockey!

[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 07:46 PM
(06-07-2015 07:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  (You were just the cutest atheist gal I could think of, off the top of my head.)

He says hopefully........

[Image: frabz-Ayyyy-Girl-Can-I-buy-you-a-drink-49bf5d.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
06-07-2015, 07:49 PM
(06-07-2015 07:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Suppose I should not introduce you to suvarenee Tongue

Gotta love the strategically angled camera shot. And the clothing.

I've been in the entertainment business too long. I'll have to show that clip to my brother, the producer. He will laugh.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-07-2015, 07:50 PM
(06-07-2015 07:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Suppose I should not introduce you to suvarenee Tongue

Gotta love the strategically angled camera shot. And the clothing.

I've been in the entertainment business too long. I'll have to show that clip to my brother, the producer. He will laugh.

There are a few others, take a look at her channel.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-07-2015, 07:51 PM

Meh... not bad. To be honest, not all that impressed. *shrug*

Most of the ladies here are at least that good-looking, and Nurse is way cuter. Smile

And Ferdinand still has the best hair.

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post