Sorry Nurse!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Sorry Nurse!
(06-07-2015 07:51 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Suppose I should not introduce you to suvarenee Tongue

Meh... not bad. To be honest, not all that impressed. *shrug*

Most of the ladies here are at least that good-looking, and Nurse is way cuter. Smile

And Ferdinand still has the best hair.

I mean, not disagreeing with you. Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 07:53 PM
(06-07-2015 03:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Sweetest atheist personality-- Jdog

No

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-07-2015, 08:01 PM
(06-07-2015 07:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Yeah, I still dig Susan Sarandon... ever since RHPS.

Oh, and Julianne Moore, and Annette Benning.

Could definitely go on. My point here is that our fascination with youth as equivalent to beauty is baloney. Yeah, a taut body is nice, whatever gender you're attracted to, but it's not all there is to it!

I've always been mad that, in our culture, we say men get better looking (say, e.g. George Clooney, Richard Gere) as they get older, but women supposedly couldn't. I cry horse-hockey!

Amy Schumer did a great bit on that recently.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
06-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Before Nurse gets all uncomfortable, thinking I'm hitting on her, I'm gonna ignore my Beloved's request (she doesn't want it because she doesn't think she's beautiful, and gets embarassed when I suggest otherwise... grr... but this shot's one I took off her online profile anyway, so she can't complain) and put a shot of why you don't need to worry about my casual flirtation:

[Image: amanda_zps0dgfzt8o.jpg]

This is the woman to whom I am engaged to be married, whom I love with every fiber of my being, and who stuck by my side through nine years of hell, came to my every court hearing, and visited me everywhere they tried to hide me from my family... all while raising our child.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 08:06 PM
(06-07-2015 08:03 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Before Nurse gets all uncomfortable, thinking I'm hitting on her, I'm gonna ignore my Beloved's request (she doesn't want it because she doesn't think she's beautiful, and gets embarassed when I suggest otherwise... grr... but this shot's one I took off her online profile anyway, so she can't complain) and put a shot of why you don't need to worry about my casual flirtation:

[Image: amanda_zps0dgfzt8o.jpg]

This is the woman to whom I am engaged to be married, whom I love with every fiber of my being, and who stuck by my side through nine years of hell, came to my every court hearing, and visited me everywhere they tried to hide me from my family... all while raising our child.

You're a very lucky man and she is a very lucky woman.

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
06-07-2015, 08:08 PM
(06-07-2015 08:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Amy Schumer did a great bit on that recently.

That's hilarious!

But I think all those actresses are tooooooooootal babes. Still, and in the forseeable future-- barring something like a car accident. But I get their point, which is exactly what I'm railing against, in these posts.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus reminds me (partly because of the triple-name) of yet another favorite of mine... Mary-Louise Parker. Yummy!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 08:18 PM
I consider myself more than fortunate. I am so excited that I get to see her again about 18 hours from now. Haven't seen her because she can't take off work long enough to come see me, and I haven't been allowed to go see her until now. (Finally got official permission to travel, for the first time... until I beat my other case, I'm still at the mercy of Parole Officers who hate my guts for winning the 1st one.) Our son is really excited because I'm taking him to Science City on Wednesday.

She's got a BS in Biochemistry, works in a genetics lab, and owns a set of clip-on ceramic vampire teeth. She owns more Star Wars/Trek/Dr.Who shirts than I own nerd-gear of any kind (that's saying something!), and can quote everything Monty Python ever said. She never misses a RenFest or a Comicon happening in town, and always dresses up for Halloween. She can beat me at most videogames. She is a Christian, largely out of family-tradition, but so liberal that she wouldn't attend church with our son until she found a pot-smoking, female pastor, and she teaches our son more science than the church teaches religion.

Really, my only complaint about her is that she apparently has bad taste in her choice of mate. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 08:18 PM
(06-07-2015 08:08 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  That's hilarious!

But I think all those actresses are tooooooooootal babes. Still, and in the forseeable future-- barring something like a car accident. But I get their point, which is exactly what I'm railing against, in these posts.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus reminds me (partly because of the triple-name) of yet another favorite of mine... Mary-Louise Parker. Yummy!

I remember when Betty Davis placed an advertisement wanting work. This seems to be an American thing. Any good British actress, for example, will keep working as they get old.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-07-2015, 08:24 PM
(06-07-2015 07:26 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Nah... not to that degree. I know it sounds hypocritical after my last two examples, but I'm really not all that into blondes.

Oooooh, but now that I think about it... Sally Field! Drooling

I had THE mad crush on Sally Field when I was younger. THE mad crush.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
06-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Sorry Nurse!
I'm a big fan of nerdy science girls. Cara Santa Maria

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post