Sorry Nurse!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Sorry Nurse!
My first crush was Audrey Hepburn (I grew up on classic movies)... but when I saw Sally Field on a "Smokey and the Bandit" movie poster... oh yeah, hooked!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 08:30 PM
RS76, enjoy your visit. As already has been said, you're a goddamned lucky man.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Sorry Nurse!
I'm a big fan of Cara Santa Maria. She's super cute...and crazy smart! [Image: 2e4a39e25f533aeefc58bb197890b309.jpg]

**Crickets** -- God
06-07-2015, 08:39 PM
(06-07-2015 08:29 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I'm a big fan of nerdy science girls. Cara Santa Maria

Totally with you on the nerd-girls thing. Good call on Cara!

I have a photo somewhere that my Beloved sent me of her, in just her swimsuit, reading the last book of the Wheel of Time series. Sorry, I can't show y'all that one! Drooling

Here's what I got her for her birthday, a couple weeks after I got out... Dr. Who K-9 slippers. Because I'm just that cool! Hehe. Cool

[Image: AmandaK9_zpsbzzmg8sz.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 08:42 PM
(06-07-2015 08:39 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 08:29 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I'm a big fan of nerdy science girls. Cara Santa Maria

Totally with you on the nerd-girls thing. Good call on Cara!

I have a photo somewhere that my Beloved sent me of her, in just her swimsuit, reading the last book of the Wheel of Time series. Sorry, I can't show y'all that one! Drooling

Here's what I got her for her birthday, a couple weeks after I got out... Dr. Who K-9 slippers. Because I'm just that cool! Hehe. Cool

So jealous!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-07-2015, 09:01 PM
Yes, I really love that woman! I would love her just the same if she wasn't lovely, or was burned in a fire, or whatever. She is amazing inside and out.

Not trying to rub anyone's nose in anything, so sorry if it came off that way to anyone.

I'm just making sure all the guys who got defensive when I started flirting with Nurse (and the other lovely ladies on here!) by citing an example of "atheist-female-hotness" feel reassured, now. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-07-2015, 09:17 PM
I'm a fat old bastard. You young guys are making me jealous. And I don't usually get jealous. Blink

"Youth is wasted on the young". Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
06-07-2015, 09:18 PM
(06-07-2015 09:17 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I'm a fat old bastard. You young guys are making me jealous. And I don't usually get jealous. Blink

"Youth is wasted on the young". Tongue

I'm a fat young bastard so I get jealous too lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
06-07-2015, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 10:03 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(06-07-2015 08:39 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Here's what I got her for her birthday, a couple weeks after I got out... Dr. Who K-9 slippers. Because I'm just that cool! Hehe. Cool

She's got a beautiful smile.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-07-2015, 10:01 PM
(06-07-2015 09:01 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm just making sure all the guys who got defensive when I started flirting with Nurse (and the other lovely ladies on here!) by citing an example of "atheist-female-hotness" feel reassured, now. Tongue

lol, what kind of guy would get defensive about calling a pretty gal pretty? [Image: 2rfca47_th.jpg]