Sorry Nurse!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: Sorry Nurse!
(06-07-2015 10:01 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 09:01 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm just making sure all the guys who got defensive when I started flirting with Nurse (and the other lovely ladies on here!) by citing an example of "atheist-female-hotness" feel reassured, now. Tongue

lol, what kind of guy would get defensive about calling a pretty gal pretty? [Image: 2rfca47_th.jpg]

One who could possibly get shit from people who cannot understand the concept of a compliment. It happens.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-07-2015, 10:17 PM
(06-07-2015 10:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 10:01 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  lol, what kind of guy would get defensive about calling a pretty gal pretty? [Image: 2rfca47_th.jpg]

One who could possibly get shit from people who cannot understand the concept of a compliment. It happens.

Them who can't understand a well-meant compliment probably aren't adult enough to worry over.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-07-2015, 10:19 PM
(06-07-2015 10:17 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 10:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  One who could possibly get shit from people who cannot understand the concept of a compliment. It happens.

Them who can't understand a well-meant compliment probably aren't adult enough to worry over.

Very true

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-07-2015, 10:28 PM
Personally, I've quite enjoyed this thread Big Grin

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post
06-07-2015, 10:36 PM
(06-07-2015 10:28 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Personally, I've quite enjoyed this thread Big Grin

I feel you quite deserve it Smile

06-07-2015, 10:47 PM
(06-07-2015 10:28 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Personally, I've quite enjoyed this thread Big Grin

I imagine you're rather slap-happy.
06-07-2015, 11:14 PM
(06-07-2015 09:17 PM)Banjo Wrote:  "Youth is wasted on the young". Tongue

You can say that again. Damned youngsters...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
07-07-2015, 01:23 AM

When one is old and fat, one must be careful. A simple compliment can be seen as "creepy" even when meant with the best of intentions.

So with that in mind....luv ya Nurse! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-07-2015, 07:37 AM
Well after reading this thread, I think we need to settle this cuteness battle the only way we know how.

Two words: Mud Wrestling.

That is the only way to make it fair......and totally awesome. It doesn't matter who pins who because we all win. Thumbsup

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
07-07-2015, 02:08 PM
I don't even know what Nurse looks like so I can't compare her to anyone else. I guess i'll have to take it by FAITH that she is a Q.T. Smile

**Crickets** -- God