Sorry for my absence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2016, 09:30 AM
Sorry for my absence
Some of you may be wondering where I have been (or maybe not), but I just wanted to pop in and let you know what's going on. My mother passed away just before christmas so I have had to fly back and forth between here and California to help with arrangements and to attend her funeral. This all hit right after I started a new job and now I'm worried about my Dad who is having a tough battle with leukemia. He is supposed to get the results back from his latest biopsy and hopefully he will be clear to get a bone marrow transplant. But even then, at his age of 71, his chances aren't very good at all. To top it all off I have impacted wisdom teeth cracking my molars and creating abscesses so I have to go in for emergency dental work. It seems like when it rains it really fucking pours! I miss you all and long to be active on here, I just have a lot on my plate lately. Hopefully I can jump back into the mix soon

Weeping

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
11-01-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Sorry for my absence
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and dad Hug

We're here for support if you need us.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-01-2016, 09:51 AM
So sorry for your loss Octa. Hug
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-01-2016, 10:00 AM
I was just wondering how you were a couple of days ago. Sorry to hear that you've been through so much trouble lately.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
11-01-2016, 10:47 AM
That sucks. Too much trouble all at once. Wishing you much strength!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
11-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Take your time brother. We'll be here waiting for you.

Hug

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
11-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Sorry for you loss! We're not going anywhere. Hug

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
11-01-2016, 02:29 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss dude.

We will be here wait for your return when you are sorted.

*HUUUUGS*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
11-01-2016, 03:12 PM
Hug

Wishing you well.

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
11-01-2016, 04:05 PM
(11-01-2016 09:30 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Some of you may be wondering where I have been (or maybe not), but I just wanted to pop in and let you know what's going on. My mother passed away just before christmas so I have had to fly back and forth between here and California to help with arrangements and to attend her funeral. This all hit right after I started a new job and now I'm worried about my Dad who is having a tough battle with leukemia. He is supposed to get the results back from his latest biopsy and hopefully he will be clear to get a bone marrow transplant. But even then, at his age of 71, his chances aren't very good at all. To top it all off I have impacted wisdom teeth cracking my molars and creating abscesses so I have to go in for emergency dental work. It seems like when it rains it really fucking pours! I miss you all and long to be active on here, I just have a lot on my plate lately. Hopefully I can jump back into the mix soon

Weeping

Yes when it rains it certainly pours. I hope things settle for you quickly and life returns to normal (whatever normal is).

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post