Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.
(17-08-2017 09:59 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  If anything, atheists are less mature than other people because atheists think they know everything based on flimsy evidence that changes all the time. That's pretty fucking stupid.

Come and listen to a story of a man named Jed

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
18-08-2017, 06:29 AM
I enjoy God's tweets.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-08-2017, 06:33 AM
(17-08-2017 09:59 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 09:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I was asking the other loon. He's the one who said he proved the Bible.

Now hush...the grownups are talking.

If anything, atheists are less mature than other people because atheists think they know everything based on flimsy evidence that changes all the time. That's pretty fucking stupid.

And, once again, you show how little you know and how little you listen. You're the one with all the claims that you can't back up. We just point out the absurdities of your beliefs and sit back and watch you make a fool of yourself trying to rationalize them.
18-08-2017, 09:08 AM
(18-08-2017 06:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I enjoy God's tweets.
The Tweet of God seems to be making something of a recent comeback.

My recent favorite: God retweeted an evangelical minister claiming that god wants Trump to "take out" Kim Jong Un.

God's response:

"I meant on a DATE."
[+] 4 users Like mordant's post
18-08-2017, 09:12 AM
(17-08-2017 09:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I was asking the other loon. He's the one who said he proved the Bible.

If anything, atheists are less mature than other people because atheists think they know everything based on flimsy evidence that changes all the time. That's pretty fucking stupid.

Hmmm ... I (an atheist) freely admit that scientific knowledge is provisional, and when I reach the limits of my knowledge, I'm perfectly willing to say "I don't know". A theist, on the other hand, never wants to say "I don't know" -- instead, he/she claims to know that "God did it". So who thinks he knows everything? It ain't me, babe.
[+] 6 users Like Grasshopper's post
18-08-2017, 09:14 AM
(17-08-2017 09:59 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  ... atheists think they know everything based on flimsy evidence that changes all the time.
Interesting. How do you know what atheists think? How is it that they all think the same thing?

Please provide examples of even one atheist claiming to "know everything" regardless of what you think that knowledge is based upon.

Atheism isn't even a knowledge claim, it is a belief claim. What makes one an atheist is declining to believe in gods due to the fact they're unsubstantiated. This in turn is a side effect in most cases of being a person who generally does not afford belief to the unsubstantiated.

I know no more about the gods than you do. And you know nothing about them. You assume things, assert things, and believe things, but don't KNOW things. No one knows more about the gods than you do. They inherently can't, because gods are, by design, inherently, an unfalsifiable hypothesis.

So what anyone claims to KNOW about gods isn't what at's issue.
[+] 5 users Like mordant's post
18-08-2017, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 09:28 AM by adey67.)

This is quite honestly the most saddest pathetic inaccurate steaming pile of unmitigated pig faeces I think I have ever read on TTA, a searing light of the most extreme stupidity that illuminates the writers profound ignorance of science and atheism.
Tell me Mr. troll, while god was fucking your brain loose from its skull and before it slopped to the floor in a small putrescent puddle, did he have the courtesy to give you a "reach a round" ? Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
18-08-2017, 02:52 PM
(18-08-2017 09:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 09:59 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  If anything, atheists are less mature than other people because atheists think they know everything based on flimsy evidence that changes all the time. That's pretty fucking stupid.
This is quite honestly the most saddest pathetic inaccurate steaming pile of unmitigated pig faeces I think I have ever read on TTA, a searing light of the most extreme stupidity that illuminates the writers profound ignorance of science and atheism.
Tell me Mr. troll, while god was fucking your brain loose from its skull and before it slopped to the floor in a small putrescent puddle, did he have the courtesy to give you a "reach a round" ? Drinking Beverage

You're just trying to be cool on the internet. Stop it.
18-08-2017, 02:57 PM
(18-08-2017 09:14 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 09:59 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  ... atheists think they know everything based on flimsy evidence that changes all the time.
Please provide examples of even one atheist claiming to "know everything"

Oh I don't know, how about all of them?
18-08-2017, 03:40 PM
(18-08-2017 02:57 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 09:14 AM)mordant Wrote:  Please provide examples of even one atheist claiming to "know everything"

Oh I don't know, how about all of them?

I'm not gonna pretend like I think you know anything about probability...or just like...numbers for that matter...but mathematically speaking you should have said something right on accident by now.

So are you just a bot programmed to be 100% wrong to see how people react?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post