Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 07:49 AM
RE: Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.
(31-08-2017 07:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 02:25 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  That would all really suck, if it was true.

This life is precious.

Personally I dislike death cults such as Christianity and islam. They set out to make life undesirable.

Makes one wonder why prey animals run from tigers.

It's as if they wish to be alive.

Do you think humans are animals?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2017, 07:51 AM
(31-08-2017 07:49 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This life is precious.

Personally I dislike death cults such as Christianity and islam. They set out to make life undesirable.

Makes one wonder why prey animals run from tigers.

It's as if they wish to be alive.

Do you think humans are animals?
Of course humans are animals, hairless apes.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
31-08-2017, 07:53 AM
(31-08-2017 07:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:49 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Do you think humans are animals?
Of course humans are animals, hairless apes.

Well, you're right about that. Do you think humans are more intelligent than other animals?
31-08-2017, 07:54 AM
(31-08-2017 07:34 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  You really believe this pathetic world/dimension is all that exists? That's what's really mind boggling. I'll never understand that way of thinking, I don't think I'm stupid/selfish enough to accept such a shitty little fate.
You don't except the only world that any one has ever known is mind boggling? We have no evidence at all for heaven exisiting at all, so why would you "believe" it exists going off of what's written in a poorly editing + translated text that is full of total garbage? That's like saying when I die I'll ascend to the fortress of solitude to regenerate, because it says so in my Superman comics. And before you question that, yes it is, its EXACTLY the same.

Thats the problem isn't it, you don't WANT to think this is it, because you think there is more. Have you ever truely considered, and this is a serious question, that your religion is full of shit? Obviously it won't matter when you die, because A) you'll be dead, and 100% not in the afterlife and B) you'll be dead so you can't answer us, to tell us there is an afterlife.

Afterlives were invented to keep people going in the dark ages. "work hard and be honest all your life and you'll go to a good place. Be bad and go to hell". It's a form of control, when in the real world, people will/should just behave themselves, because why in fucks name do you need to be scared into having and easy life, by just living and enjoying yourself?

Quote:Son of an owl!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
31-08-2017, 07:59 AM
(31-08-2017 07:54 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:34 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  You really believe this pathetic world/dimension is all that exists? That's what's really mind boggling. I'll never understand that way of thinking, I don't think I'm stupid/selfish enough to accept such a shitty little fate.
You don't except the only world that any one has ever known is mind boggling? We have no evidence at all for heaven exisiting at all, so why would you "believe" it exists going off of what's written in a poorly editing + translated text that is full of total garbage? That's like saying when I die I'll ascend to the fortress of solitude to regenerate, because it says so in my Superman comics. And before you question that, yes it is, its EXACTLY the same.

Thats the problem isn't it, you don't WANT to think this is it, because you think there is more. Have you ever truely considered, and this is a serious question, that your religion is full of shit? Obviously it won't matter when you die, because A) you'll be dead, and 100% not in the afterlife and B) you'll be dead so you can't answer us, to tell us there is an afterlife.

Afterlives were invented to keep people going in the dark ages. "work hard and be honest all your life and you'll go to a good place. Be bad and go to hell". It's a form of control, when in the real world, people will/should just behave themselves, because why in fucks name do you need to be scared into having and easy life, by just living and enjoying yourself?

You have no idea how wrong you are. If only I could make you understand. And I don't have a religion.
31-08-2017, 08:02 AM
(31-08-2017 07:53 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Of course humans are animals, hairless apes.

Well, you're right about that. Do you think humans are more intelligent than other animals?
Mostly I guess, I mean I've not come across many chimpanzees building nuclear reactors or meerkats writing thesis on Quantum theory.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
31-08-2017, 08:03 AM
(31-08-2017 07:59 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  You have no idea how wrong you are. If only I could make you understand. And I don't have a religion.

Instead, you have your own personal mythology.
31-08-2017, 08:05 AM
w
(31-08-2017 08:02 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:53 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Well, you're right about that. Do you think humans are more intelligent than other animals?
Mostly I guess, I mean I've not come across many chimpanzees building nuclear reactors or meerkats writing thesis on Quantum theory.

Well, you're wrong about that. Humans are no more intelligent than any other being in the animal kingdom.
31-08-2017, 08:07 AM
(31-08-2017 08:03 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:59 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  You have no idea how wrong you are. If only I could make you understand. And I don't have a religion.

Instead, you have your own personal mythology.

And? Is there a problem with that? Having my own beliefs/opinions/ideas? Scary thought, right?
31-08-2017, 08:12 AM
(31-08-2017 08:05 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Well, you're wrong about that. Humans are no more intelligent than any other being in the animal kingdom.

Define intelligence and explain how you identify and measure it.

(31-08-2017 08:07 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  And? Is there a problem with that? Having my own beliefs/opinions/ideas? Scary thought, right?

When it is not based on evidence but rather on wishful thinking, yes, that is a scary thought.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post