Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 08:27 AM
RE: Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.
Guys, just put Angry Man on ignore. He isn't interested in discussion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
31-08-2017, 08:29 AM
(31-08-2017 08:25 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 08:23 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Maybe he's realized that there is no afterlife and we've effectively "ruined" his meaningless life

That's a low blow, human. What makes you so sure there's no afterlife? How would you have any idea? You probably (almost certainly) can't even think for yourself, why should I believe anything you have to say?
Surely the fact that there is no evidence for one is enough to presume something doesn't exist before you start believing it does?

I'm starting to think your a sentient field mouse who is frustratingly typing away on this forum, to prove all humans are big ole dumbos or whatever it is you're trying to prove. Are you a mouse? are you a dolphin who's somehow taken the park owners captive and are slapping the keyboard furiously to get the worlds attention? (if the latter, you're going about it all wrong.)

When life gives you lemons, just remember you are an....
(18-09-2017 09:47 AM)vahaaao Wrote:  Irresponsible bachelor daddy
31-08-2017, 08:29 AM
And that's a double post Laugh out load

31-08-2017, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2017 08:36 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(31-08-2017 08:22 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 08:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Then explain your rationale that humans are no more intelligent than other animals then

Isn't it obvious? If you really don't understand, nothing I say will make a difference. Just know, that the very thought of humans being more intelligent than other animals, is just plain laughable, and is something only a very primitive species (like humans) would consider.

Ok great. Then we'll call the rats in white coats, and when you need OHS (open heart surgery) TTA will refer you to the best rat thoracic surgery group we know of, .... I hear it's The Rat Hearts of Beverly Hills and West LA LLC.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-08-2017, 08:32 AM
Humans are a virus/plague/disease. It's just so obvious, I mean really, it couldn't get more obvious. Life/Existence should be ended immediately, and it is to my great chagrin that I am not currently able to do this. I would do it in a heartbeat.
31-08-2017, 08:39 AM
(31-08-2017 08:32 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Humans are a virus/plague/disease. It's just so obvious, I mean really, it couldn't get more obvious. Life/Existence should be ended immediately, and it is to my great chagrin that I am not currently able to do this. I would do it in a heartbeat.

Dude are you feeling depressed or something ? Your behaviour is way off base even for you.
31-08-2017, 08:39 AM
(31-08-2017 08:32 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Humans are a virus/plague/disease. It's just so obvious, I mean really, it couldn't get more obvious.
Human's are actually a highly evolved member of the great ape family. Drinking Beverage [before you kick off, that's a joke Tongue ]

(31-08-2017 08:32 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Life/Existence should be ended immediately, and it is to my great chagrin that I am not currently able to do this. I would do it in a heartbeat.

Life and existence as a whole is what it is, a real life "miracle" of nature. By mere luck and coincidence, over the course of millions/billions of years, the universe/all planets and stars/you and me, all exist for NO reason at all

You keep saying life is a waste, and how can atheists think this way etc. But think of it this way: We do exist, for little to no reason at all, and yet we live on planet covered in animal/plant life, teaming with other human's who work to understand the very cosmos itself. No there is no afterlife, but YES we do HAVE a life in itself, so don't waste it. Spend the short amount of time you have, the very blip on the cosmic record of existence to explore/see the world/learn something about what we know of the cosmos. THAT is what life/existence means to me, and that's how I view my life - It's short, not created/made by anyone or anything, and to enjoy what we have, which is a WORLD full of amazing shit. Cool

Either that or be completely bat shit insane, take your pick really.

31-08-2017, 08:46 AM
(31-08-2017 08:39 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  You keep saying life is a waste, and how can atheists think this way etc.

Life is a waste compared to what? Who sets the standards? Humans do, and humans certainly do not consider their lives a waste.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
31-08-2017, 08:48 AM
(31-08-2017 08:22 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Isn't it obvious? If you really don't understand, nothing I say will make a difference.

I am very glad that I do not understand your perspective or what you find obvious.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
31-08-2017, 09:14 AM
(31-08-2017 08:46 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 08:39 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  You keep saying life is a waste, and how can atheists think this way etc.

Life is a waste compared to what? Who sets the standards? Humans do, and humans certainly do not consider their lives a waste.

Do you speak for all humans? The truth of the matter is that, no matter how you look at it, life is a waste of time/energy/resources. Just a complete and total waste. Nothing more. A worthless Life/Existence on every level.