Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2017 09:41 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
RE: Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.
(31-08-2017 08:25 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  What makes you so sure there's no afterlife?
The complete lack of evidence. The failure of any proponent of such an idea to demonstrate or even hypothesis a basic mechanic for the postmortem preservation of self. The fact it's almost entire advocated by people, like yourself, who are too stupid to fully operate an avocado. The fact that their is not single thing in this world that points to existence being so just and fair as to give every person a happy ending.

(31-08-2017 08:25 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  How would you have any idea?
Through evidence, logic, reasonable evaluation of existence, a decently well educated understanding of the relation between the mind and the body.

(31-08-2017 08:25 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  You probably (almost certainly) can't even think for yourself, why should I believe anything you have to say?
The idiot said parroting a view on the afterlife that's been regurgitated for centuries. You really are an idiot.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
31-08-2017, 09:37 AM
(31-08-2017 08:32 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Humans are a virus/plague/disease. It's just so obvious, I mean really, it couldn't get more obvious. Life/Existence should be ended immediately, and it is to my great chagrin that I am not currently able to do this. I would do it in a heartbeat.

Why not? Did they take all the sharp edges away so you don't cut yourself ya fuckin' edgelord? There is absolutely nothing stopping you at all you just trying to pretend your much cooler than you actually are and you end up stupid and tedious.

One of the "smartest men alive" can't even figure out how to die? Lolz.Rolleyes

31-08-2017, 09:39 AM
(31-08-2017 09:17 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 09:16 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So the fact you think there is an afterlife makes it fine for you to post a bunch of crap on the internet for strangers, strangers that don't even particularly want you here, is suddenly and magically alright despite the fact that you don't even know there is an after life?

At what point to you grow tired of displaying your stupidity?

What are you talking about?

You're supposed to be smart, figure it out dumbass. Drinking Beverage

31-08-2017, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2017 09:51 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(31-08-2017 09:28 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 09:23 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Yes yes, but once you die suddenly everything is perfect and you get exactly what you want and you never suffer again and all the infinite vagaries and unpleasantness of human nature just poofs in to smoke and never ever happens again!

You believe in a Saturday morning cartoon version of a magical land where you finally get everything you ever wanted and all you have to do is.......die. Or so some people who don't know shit have told you and you, not knowing shit yourself, bought hook line and sinker cause you are a gullible idiot.

It's ironic that you worded it that way, all of that, because what you wrote, is exactly what will happen.

Prove it.

Actually let me expound on that. So when I die I get everything I want? Seems like a pretty sweet deal. Except what happens when one of the things I want is for you to be repeatedly kicked in the balls for eternity? I mean I assume you don't want that so which of us gets what we want? Can't be both. Or what about the guy who dies and decides you know what I really want? Child sex slaves. Does he get what he wants? What about some of them fucked up WW2 Nazi's that would like a reading lamp made outta human skin? Do they get what they want?

Or what if what I really want is to not be dead? Do I get that you stupid fuck?

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
31-08-2017, 09:40 AM
(31-08-2017 09:34 AM)‘WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ...too stupid to fully operate an avocado.

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

and this is why I stick around...

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
31-08-2017, 09:46 AM
(31-08-2017 09:14 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Do you speak for all humans? The truth of the matter is that, no matter how you look at it, life is a waste of time/energy/resources. Just a complete and total waste. Nothing more. A worthless Life/Existence on every level.

So basically you're useless, your life sucks, you lack the balls or the brains to improve your life and the only hope you have is for something/someone to hand you everything you ever wanted on a silver plate at no cost to you and with no effort from you.

Well.....I agree that YOU are a total waste. The things that make you a fucking idiot now will make you a fucking idiot in the after life because being a fucking idiot is part of who you are as a person.

31-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Fucking hell WhiskeyDebates, bring it down a notch lol.

I agree Angra is a bit of a tool, but you're being bit harsh on him really.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2017, 09:52 AM
He acts like a dishonest cunt he gets treated like a dishonest cunt. Dem's da rulez. He's got the rep he does for a reason.

31-08-2017, 09:56 AM
(31-08-2017 09:52 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  He acts like a dishonest cunt he gets treated like a dishonest cunt. Dem's da rulez. He's got the rep he does for a reason.
Just saying man, 9 posts within the past hour, some consecutively as well all verging on "bullying" to be honest. End of the day, you do whatever you like, I'm just pointing that A) Yeah, he's a twat and needs talking to, but B) there's just no need for that really.

I mean you said he was too stupid to kill himself earlier on:
Quote:One of the "smartest men alive" can't even figure out how to die? Lolz. Rolleyes

Like, again whatever man, but some people take it as a challenge. I'll leave you too it, but there's debating/discussing things, and there is just having a massive go at some body, most likely because they are either outright baiting or mentally ill.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2017, 09:59 AM
What I've never been able to understand is why some people feel the need to tell others how to post or behave. Seriously. Everyone is responsible only for one's self.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post