Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 10:00 AM
RE: Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.
(31-08-2017 09:59 AM)Vera Wrote:  What I've never been able to understand is why some people feel the need to tell others how to post or behave. Seriously. Everyone is responsible only for one's self.
Fair enough, I'll be quiet haha.

When life gives you lemons, just remember you are an....
(18-09-2017 09:47 AM)vahaaao Wrote:  Irresponsible bachelor daddy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Quote:What are you talking about ?

The thing (mostly) that makes you "you" is your brain. Your intact functioning brain. Every single day we see people whose brains are altered and changed by disease, stroke, bad circulation, tumors, drugs, alcohol, trauma, etc etc. You can't possibly think that somehow these brains are "put back" to some (random) time in the past after they die, and there to remain "suspended" in some timeless environment, for an eternity. TIME is required for you to be you, and for your bran to work ... your brain functions (in time) because for a period, it's healthy enough to work. You don't even know what you are saying when you claim an "after-life".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-08-2017, 10:03 AM
(31-08-2017 09:37 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 08:32 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Humans are a virus/plague/disease. It's just so obvious, I mean really, it couldn't get more obvious. Life/Existence should be ended immediately, and it is to my great chagrin that I am not currently able to do this. I would do it in a heartbeat.

Why not? Did they take all the sharp edges away so you don't cut yourself ya fuckin' edgelord? There is absolutely nothing stopping you at all you just trying to pretend your much cooler than you actually are and you end up stupid and tedious.

One of the "smartest men alive" can't even figure out how to die? Lolz.Rolleyes

You really think suicide is that easy, huh? Let me tell you something, if suicide was easy, I would've been dead years ago.
31-08-2017, 10:04 AM
(31-08-2017 10:00 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 09:59 AM)Vera Wrote:  What I've never been able to understand is why some people feel the need to tell others how to post or behave. Seriously. Everyone is responsible only for one's self.
Fair enough, I'll be quiet haha.

*hands OakTree some popcorn* Popcorn

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
31-08-2017, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2017 10:08 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Quote:You really think suicide is that easy, huh? Let me tell you something, if suicide was easy, I would've been dead years ago.

Awww. Don't go all passive-aggressive on us. Poor baby.
Tell you what. You want your Harry Potter - Night Time Story Bible story, you keep it. Now run along and play.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-08-2017, 10:07 AM
(31-08-2017 10:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Awww. Don't go all passive-aggressive on us. Poor baby.

It's posts like these that make me want to destroy humanity/lose faith in humanity
31-08-2017, 10:09 AM
(31-08-2017 10:01 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
Quote:What are you talking about ?

The thing (mostly) that makes you "you" is your brain. Your intact functioning brain. Every single day we see people whose brains are altered and changed by disease, stroke, bad circulation, tumors, drugs, alcohol, trauma, etc etc. You can't possibly think that somehow these brains are "put back" to some (random) time in the past after they die, and there to remain "suspended" in some timeless environment, for an eternity. TIME is required for you to be you, and for your bran to work ... your brain functions (in time) because for a period, it's healthy enough to work. You don't even know what you are saying when you claim an "after-life".

I just don't understand how anyone can possibly think there is absolutely NO form of consciousness/awareness after death, that would be extremely odd to me.
31-08-2017, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2017 10:15 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(31-08-2017 10:07 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Awww. Don't go all passive-aggressive on us. Poor baby.

It's posts like these that make me want to destroy humanity/lose faith in humanity

What *would* you do without someone else to blame ?
Ever thought of taking some personal responsibility ?
Of course you haven't.
Silly me. Facepalm

31-08-2017, 10:12 AM
(31-08-2017 09:56 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Just saying man, 9 posts within the past hour, some consecutively as well all verging on "bullying" to be honest. End of the day, you do whatever you like, I'm just pointing that A) Yeah, he's a twat and needs talking to, but B) there's just no need for that really.
I generally compile all my posts in to one but I couldn't be bothered this morning. man's repeatedly lied, acted like a cunt, engaged dishonestly, and demonstrated an unwillingness to actually engage in substantive conversation, while calling everyone here stupider than he is. There is a point, for me, where respectful conversation dies and the only coarse of action is to stomp down on the rats and pull the weeds up from the roots.

(31-08-2017 09:56 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I mean you said he was too stupid to kill himself earlier on:
Quote:One of the "smartest men alive" can't even figure out how to die? Lolz. Rolleyes

I was mocking his duel claims to being one of the smartest men on the planet while making edgylordy comments about being unable to end his own existence, something I found laughably pathetic given it's possible to kill yourself with a fuckin' paperclip.

(31-08-2017 09:56 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I'll leave you too it, but there's debating/discussing things, and there is just having a massive go at some body, most likely because they are either outright baiting or mentally ill.

I AM having a massive go at him, because that's what he deserves. If you think he's interested in, or actively engaging in, debate I'd say your not paying attention. He's a troll and I like hitting trolls as hard as I can. You don't have to, but I do.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
31-08-2017, 10:12 AM
(31-08-2017 10:09 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:01 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The thing (mostly) that makes you "you" is your brain. Your intact functioning brain. Every single day we see people whose brains are altered and changed by disease, stroke, bad circulation, tumors, drugs, alcohol, trauma, etc etc. You can't possibly think that somehow these brains are "put back" to some (random) time in the past after they die, and there to remain "suspended" in some timeless environment, for an eternity. TIME is required for you to be you, and for your bran to work ... your brain functions (in time) because for a period, it's healthy enough to work. You don't even know what you are saying when you claim an "after-life".

I just don't understand how anyone can possibly think there is absolutely NO form of consciousness/awareness after death, that would be extremely odd to me.

What is "extremely odd" is irrelevant. There is NO MECHANISM, and you have not proposed one. It's just a fairy tale. Face facts and grow up. It happens ALLL THE TIME. People who are knocked out, have brain trauma are "unresponsive". They have no awareness, or consciousness. It's actually VERY VERY common. It's seen ALL THE TIME.