Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.
(31-08-2017 10:03 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 09:37 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Why not? Did they take all the sharp edges away so you don't cut yourself ya fuckin' edgelord? There is absolutely nothing stopping you at all you just trying to pretend your much cooler than you actually are and you end up stupid and tedious.

One of the "smartest men alive" can't even figure out how to die? Lolz.Rolleyes

You really think suicide is that easy, huh? Let me tell you something, if suicide was easy, I would've been dead years ago.

Well that doesn't speak to suicide being hard, just that as you're as incompetent at that as you are at everything else.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2017, 10:15 AM
(31-08-2017 10:00 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 09:59 AM)Vera Wrote:  What I've never been able to understand is why some people feel the need to tell others how to post or behave. Seriously. Everyone is responsible only for one's self.
Fair enough, I'll be quiet haha.

Please don't, I really don't mind when people give me a bit of a lashing. Honestly keeps my head on tighter lol Never be afeared to speak your mind, I really don't have a problem with it, as I can get a bit carried away lol

31-08-2017, 10:15 AM
(31-08-2017 10:13 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:03 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  You really think suicide is that easy, huh? Let me tell you something, if suicide was easy, I would've been dead years ago.

Well that doesn't speak to suicide being hard, just that as you're as incompetent at that as you are at everything else.

Lol you've got a serious problem dude, you're projecting hard. Lighten up.
31-08-2017, 10:16 AM
(31-08-2017 10:15 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:00 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Fair enough, I'll be quiet haha.

Please don't, I really don't mind when people give me a bit of a lashing. Honestly keeps my head on tighter lol Never be afeared to speak your mind, I really don't have a problem with it, as I can get a bit carried away lol

In your case, your mind isn't worth being spoken Drinking Beverage
31-08-2017, 10:16 AM
(31-08-2017 10:07 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Awww. Don't go all passive-aggressive on us. Poor baby.

It's posts like these that make me want to destroy humanity/lose faith in humanity

Posts that point out your being a whiny little bitch? You got a pretty low tolerance there kiddo lol

31-08-2017, 10:17 AM
"Lighten up" says the fool that just told us they would commit suicide if it were easy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-08-2017, 10:17 AM
(31-08-2017 10:16 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:07 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  It's posts like these that make me want to destroy humanity/lose faith in humanity

Posts that point out your being a whiny little bitch? You got a pretty low tolerance there kiddo lol

It's not being whiny though, I'm just saying, if suicide was an easy thing to accomplish, I would be dead.
31-08-2017, 10:18 AM
(31-08-2017 10:09 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I just don't understand how anyone can possibly think there is absolutely NO form of consciousness/awareness after death, that would be extremely odd to me.

Rational people know that the time to believe something is AFTER a demonstration of fact has been established and not before. WE are reasonable people, YOU are fine with wishful thinking.

The fact that you think things with no evidence not existing is odd is the problem with your thinking.

31-08-2017, 10:19 AM
(31-08-2017 10:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "Lighten up" says the fool that just told us they would commit suicide if it were easy.

Well I'm not some emo faggot, I'm not trying to be "cool" or whatever, I have no stock in projecting an image of being suicidal, even though, in all honesty, I'm suicidal.
31-08-2017, 10:19 AM
(31-08-2017 10:18 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:09 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I just don't understand how anyone can possibly think there is absolutely NO form of consciousness/awareness after death, that would be extremely odd to me.

Rational people know that the time to believe something is AFTER a demonstration of fact has been established and not before. WE are reasonable people, YOU are fine with wishful thinking.

The fact that you think things with no evidence not existing is odd is the problem with your thinking.

I think you have all of that completely backwards, to be honest with you. Beliefs create reality.