Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.
(31-08-2017 10:15 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Lol you've got a serious problem dude, you're projecting hard. Lighten up.
[Image: SF1978_1x02_Deflectorshield.gif]

(31-08-2017 10:16 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  In your case, your mind isn't worth being spoken Drinking Beverage

Proving you are as incompetent at wit as you are at dyin'.

(31-08-2017 10:17 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  It's not being whiny though, I'm just saying, if suicide was an easy thing to accomplish, I would be dead.
No. I called you whining because someone posted how much of a ass you are and your response was to cry about wanting to kill everyone because of it. You are a whiny little bitch.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2017, 10:24 AM
(31-08-2017 10:19 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:18 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Rational people know that the time to believe something is AFTER a demonstration of fact has been established and not before. WE are reasonable people, YOU are fine with wishful thinking.

The fact that you think things with no evidence not existing is odd is the problem with your thinking.

I think you have all of that completely backwards, to be honest with you. Beliefs create reality.

Pro tip: honesty requires you to not make up shit you can't demonstrate you stuncunt.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
31-08-2017, 10:25 AM
(31-08-2017 10:23 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:15 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Lol you've got a serious problem dude, you're projecting hard. Lighten up.
[Image: SF1978_1x02_Deflectorshield.gif]

(31-08-2017 10:16 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  In your case, your mind isn't worth being spoken Drinking Beverage

Proving you are as incompetent at wit as you are at dyin'.

(31-08-2017 10:17 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  It's not being whiny though, I'm just saying, if suicide was an easy thing to accomplish, I would be dead.
No. I called you whining because someone posted how much of a ass you are and your response was to cry about wanting to kill everyone because of it. You are a whiny little bitch.

I just wish people weren't so judgmental. That's all.
31-08-2017, 10:27 AM
(31-08-2017 10:07 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Awww. Don't go all passive-aggressive on us. Poor baby.

It's posts like these that make me want to destroy humanity/lose faith in humanity

Dude when i asked you earlier if you felt depressed, I wasn't kidding, are you feeling depressed? If so take a break from here its not going to do you any good, go have a walk or watch a movie have a meal. You bought this on yourself man you can't be acting all douchey and trollish then get pissed off at the results. No one wants you to kill yourself only to conduct yourself in a more reasonable fashion.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
31-08-2017, 10:28 AM
(31-08-2017 10:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:07 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  It's posts like these that make me want to destroy humanity/lose faith in humanity

Dude when i asked you earlier if you felt depressed, I wasn't kidding, are you feeling depressed? If so take a break from here its not going to do you any good, go have a walk or watch a movie have a meal. You bought this on yourself man you can't be acting all douchey and trollish then get pissed off at the results. No one wants you to kill yourself only to conduct yourself in a more reasonable fashion.

WhiskeyDebates obviously wants me to kill myself, which is disgusting honestly.
31-08-2017, 10:33 AM
(31-08-2017 10:25 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I just wish people weren't so judgmental. That's all.

Uh-huh.

(31-08-2017 08:32 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Humans are a virus/plague/disease. It's just so obvious, I mean really, it couldn't get more obvious. Life/Existence should be ended immediately.......

[Image: PVoqK.gif]

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
31-08-2017, 10:34 AM
(31-08-2017 10:28 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Dude when i asked you earlier if you felt depressed, I wasn't kidding, are you feeling depressed? If so take a break from here its not going to do you any good, go have a walk or watch a movie have a meal. You bought this on yourself man you can't be acting all douchey and trollish then get pissed off at the results. No one wants you to kill yourself only to conduct yourself in a more reasonable fashion.

Lol no, I just want you to shut the fuck up and stop being such a prat. Nice try though.Rolleyes

31-08-2017, 10:35 AM
(31-08-2017 10:34 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:28 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  WhiskeyDebates obviously wants me to kill myself, which is disgusting honestly.

Lol no, I just want you to shut the fuck up and stop being such a prat. Nice try though.Rolleyes

Well I won't shut the fuck up, that's for sure.
31-08-2017, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2017 10:41 AM by adey67.)
(31-08-2017 10:28 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Dude when i asked you earlier if you felt depressed, I wasn't kidding, are you feeling depressed? If so take a break from here its not going to do you any good, go have a walk or watch a movie have a meal. You bought this on yourself man you can't be acting all douchey and trollish then get pissed off at the results. No one wants you to kill yourself only to conduct yourself in a more reasonable fashion.

No he doesn't its internet talk like I said you cant go around being douchey and expect folks to know that you are feeling genuinely crappy, I just happened to pick up on it by chance along with Oaktree. No one wants you to harm yourself I promise you that.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
31-08-2017, 10:37 AM
(31-08-2017 10:35 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:34 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Lol no, I just want you to shut the fuck up and stop being such a prat. Nice try though.Rolleyes

Well I won't shut the fuck up, that's for sure.

Bully for you mate, maybe you will say something right on accident if you prattle on long enough.Drinking Beverage