Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2017 10:43 AM by Deesse23.)
RE: Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.
Looks like someone is suddenly hellbent to get his sorry ass banned...just like all the other trolls who sooner or later, mostly sooner, snap.
I hope the mods are all ears to his request. Thumbsup

I am just wondering why hes not sending some PMs to the mods, that would save everybody a lot of effort.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
31-08-2017, 10:41 AM
(31-08-2017 10:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:28 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  WhiskeyDebates obviously wants me to kill myself, which is disgusting honestly.

No he doesn't its internet talk like I said you cant go around being douchey and expect folks to know that you are feeling genuinely crappy, I just happened to pick up on it by chance. No one wants you to harm yourself I promise you that.

Are you sure about that? I think you underestimate how immoral/cruel/evil humans can truly be.
31-08-2017, 10:42 AM
(31-08-2017 10:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Looks like someone is suddenly hellbent to get his sorry ass banned...just like all the other trolls who soone ror later, mostly sooner, snap.

I am just wondering why hes not sending soem PMs to the mods, that would save everybody a lot of effort.

I'm not trying to get banned, I like this place.
31-08-2017, 10:43 AM
(31-08-2017 10:09 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I just don't understand how anyone can possibly think there is absolutely NO form of consciousness/awareness after death, that would be extremely odd to me.

Your inability to comprehend that others do not think the same way you do is your limitation, not ours.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
31-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Why are we still taking this seriously? Because every idiot on the internet can just waltz in here and start whining how they wanna kill themselves when it's patently obviously they are just sad, little, bored infantile little creeps, looking to kill time. And our brain cells.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm severely depressed and will go kill myself for a couple of hours until this rain lets up and I can go for a walk.

Also. Depression doesn't make one a piece of shit so even when real, it's no excuse.

Of course, this thing is just an especially bored poe.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
31-08-2017, 10:45 AM
(31-08-2017 10:42 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Looks like someone is suddenly hellbent to get his sorry ass banned...just like all the other trolls who soone ror later, mostly sooner, snap.

I am just wondering why hes not sending soem PMs to the mods, that would save everybody a lot of effort.

I'm not trying to get banned, I like this place.

Laugh out load yeah sure Laugh out load
Then why are you trying so hard to get banned?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
31-08-2017, 10:46 AM
(31-08-2017 10:43 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:09 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I just don't understand how anyone can possibly think there is absolutely NO form of consciousness/awareness after death, that would be extremely odd to me.

Your inability to comprehend that others do not think the same way you do is your limitation, not ours.

On the contrary, the limitation is all yours.
31-08-2017, 10:47 AM
(31-08-2017 10:41 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  No he doesn't its internet talk like I said you cant go around being douchey and expect folks to know that you are feeling genuinely crappy, I just happened to pick up on it by chance. No one wants you to harm yourself I promise you that.

Are you sure about that? I think you underestimate how immoral/cruel/evil humans can truly be.

I'm sure. This isn't some kind of Nazi forum, people would be genuinely mortified if you hurt yourself and we're having a reasonable chat now aren't we?
31-08-2017, 10:49 AM
(31-08-2017 10:42 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I'm not trying to get banned, I like this place.

Uh-huh.
(31-08-2017 05:40 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I'm clearly smarter than everyone who regularly posts on these forums, I'm not sure why I even bother posting here.

Make up your fucking mind you twat. God's below you're just insufferably stupid.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
31-08-2017, 10:51 AM
(31-08-2017 10:46 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:43 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Your inability to comprehend that others do not think the same way you do is your limitation, not ours.

On the contrary, the limitation is all yours.

Nope, now fuck off.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.