Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: Sorry for the last post wrong word but to ask is God actually a bad guy.
(31-08-2017 10:46 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:43 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Your inability to comprehend that others do not think the same way you do is your limitation, not ours.

On the contrary, the limitation is all yours.

Ah yes, the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense. I bow to your "superior" intellect.
Hobo

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
31-08-2017, 10:54 AM
(31-08-2017 10:53 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:46 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  On the contrary, the limitation is all yours.

Ah yes, the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense. I bow to your "superior" intellect.
Hobo

That's the spirit!
31-08-2017, 10:58 AM
(31-08-2017 10:13 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:03 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  You really think suicide is that easy, huh? Let me tell you something, if suicide was easy, I would've been dead years ago.

Well that doesn't speak to suicide being hard, just that as you're as incompetent at that as you are at everything else.

That cuts deep man...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-08-2017, 11:04 AM
(31-08-2017 07:34 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 06:59 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Well, I think it is true, yet I don't think it sucks at all. That sounds like the human ego talking, going "Me me meeeee!" Quite content with the idea that the journey is greater than the destination, and that it doesn't matter who or what is experiencing the journey.

You really believe this pathetic world/dimension is all that exists? That's what's really mind boggling. I'll never understand that way of thinking, I don't think I'm stupid/selfish enough to accept such a shitty little fate.

Oh, I disagree. With at least part of that.Big Grin
31-08-2017, 11:04 AM
(31-08-2017 10:58 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:13 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Well that doesn't speak to suicide being hard, just that as you're as incompetent at that as you are at everything else.

That cuts deep man...

Apparently, not deep enough though Drinking Beverage

(Sorry, FT. But you know this would never be said to a genuinely depressed and suicidal person, trying to get help, right?)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
31-08-2017, 11:05 AM
(31-08-2017 08:05 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  w
(31-08-2017 08:02 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Mostly I guess, I mean I've not come across many chimpanzees building nuclear reactors or meerkats writing thesis on Quantum theory.

Well, you're wrong about that. Humans are no more intelligent than any other being in the animal kingdom.

Speaking for yourself? Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes kemo boy's post
31-08-2017, 11:07 AM
(31-08-2017 08:22 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 08:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Then explain your rationale that humans are no more intelligent than other animals then

Isn't it obvious? If you really don't understand, nothing I say will make a difference. Just know, that the very thought of humans being more intelligent than other animals, is just plain laughable, and is something only a very primitive species (like humans) would consider.

In other words, more bullshit. No
31-08-2017, 11:08 AM
(31-08-2017 08:25 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 08:23 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Maybe he's realized that there is no afterlife and we've effectively "ruined" his meaningless life

That's a low blow, human. What makes you so sure there's no afterlife? How would you have any idea? You probably (almost certainly) can't even think for yourself, why should I believe anything you have to say?

Who said you should believe anything anyone has to say?
31-08-2017, 11:09 AM
(31-08-2017 11:08 AM)kemo boy Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 08:25 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  That's a low blow, human. What makes you so sure there's no afterlife? How would you have any idea? You probably (almost certainly) can't even think for yourself, why should I believe anything you have to say?

Who said you should believe anything anyone has to say?

Well, when a comment is as negative as the one he made, there's no use believing it.
31-08-2017, 11:13 AM
(31-08-2017 10:25 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 10:23 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  [Image: SF1978_1x02_Deflectorshield.gif]

Proving you are as incompetent at wit as you are at dyin'.

No. I called you whining because someone posted how much of a ass you are and your response was to cry about wanting to kill everyone because of it. You are a whiny little bitch.

I just wish people weren't so judgmental. That's all.

It starts with you. Or is it right that you're so judgemental, but no one else should be?

Set the example.