Sorry state of Poland - no big politics, just ordinary bigotry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2017, 03:31 AM
Sorry state of Poland - no big politics, just ordinary bigotry
Today during the walk I've seen banner with advertisement of right-wing paper. It was a title called "Poland Gazette" and it proudly stated that no "department children" works there. In what country I live if such shitty propaganda is deemed as good way to advertise?

It's nothing big but coupled with famous "liberals" thinking that Poland will be fucked without church, minister thinking that teenagers eat day after pills like candy, another minister thinking that Smolensk accident was no accident and Protocols of Elders of Zion could be real, left having next to no support (partly cause it's own ineptitude) restrictions on abortion and semi-fascist laws it made me very sad panda.

I don't see much hope for this country. Day after day some idiocy happens, if not "Fatima miracle" being real then UE presidency elections being rigged. Even if L&J will lose another elections, precedents has been made. Constitutional Court will not be the same and autocratic laws won't be overturned.

*Department Children [Resortowe dzieci] is a title of infamous book decrying some polish journalists as having contacts with Security Service of former regime. It's blames children for "faults" of their parents. All in all it's just piece of hateful right-wing propaganda.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post