Sorry, take 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2015, 04:42 PM
Sorry, take 2
No, I'm not dead. Just been feeling like it.

10 months ago, I just disappeared without a real explanation, and you guys deserve better than that. For all the times you all have made me laugh and helped me, I owe you at least one, if not several.

I wish I had a better explanation, but the long and short of it is this. I snapped. I was an angry and bitter person all of a sudden and it took me several months to realize that the world wasn't getting more fucked up, I was. I've always had to deal with mental issues, but it was always being depressed. I understood and could realize when I was going into a depressive state. This was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Instead of caring about nothing, I cared about EVERYTHING. Even the slightest provocation was enough to send me into a red faced rage.

I had to take a step back from everything, and unfortunately it included this community.

I wouldn't say I'm "better", just dealing with things better and learning some anger management skills. This includes cutting certain things that cause me stress out of my life. I don't want to have a heart attack by 40. But, I miss you guys a lot, so I'm going to try to post more often than every 10 months.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
25-03-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Sorry, take 2
(25-03-2015 04:42 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  No, I'm not dead. Just been feeling like it.

10 months ago, I just disappeared without a real explanation, and you guys deserve better than that. For all the times you all have made me laugh and helped me, I owe you at least one, if not several.

I wish I had a better explanation, but the long and short of it is this. I snapped. I was an angry and bitter person all of a sudden and it took me several months to realize that the world wasn't getting more fucked up, I was. I've always had to deal with mental issues, but it was always being depressed. I understood and could realize when I was going into a depressive state. This was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Instead of caring about nothing, I cared about EVERYTHING. Even the slightest provocation was enough to send me into a red faced rage.

I had to take a step back from everything, and unfortunately it included this community.

I wouldn't say I'm "better", just dealing with things better and learning some anger management skills. This includes cutting certain things that cause me stress out of my life. I don't want to have a heart attack by 40. But, I miss you guys a lot, so I'm going to try to post more often than every 10 months.

Glad you stopped by to let us know what's going on.

Come back when you are up to it...we'll be here.

I'll leave the light on for you. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
25-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Heyyy! I was thinking about checking up on you recently. We've missed you! Hug

Take all the time you need. Your health is more important than a forum.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
25-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Well, I'm sure glad itsyouandnotus. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
25-03-2015, 05:22 PM
(25-03-2015 05:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, I'm sure glad itsyouandnotus. Big Grin

Yeah. In this case, my username is a lie. Itmostdefinitelyisme.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
25-03-2015, 05:57 PM
(25-03-2015 04:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 04:42 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  No, I'm not dead. Just been feeling like it.

Glad you stopped by to let us know what's going on.

Come back when you are up to it...we'll be here.

I'll leave the light on for you. Heart

Thanks. I don't want to be a stranger, I just need to limit my exposure to topics that cause me stress.

25-03-2015, 05:59 PM
(25-03-2015 04:46 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Heyyy! I was thinking about checking up on you recently. We've missed you! Hug

Take all the time you need. Your health is more important than a forum.

I'm back on a trial basis. I missed you guys too much, and I realized that I have people here who can help me and understand me.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
25-03-2015, 06:27 PM
i sure am glad to see you and hear from you! Big Grin Hug Heart

I hope things have gone well while trying to work on you. It sucks (for us) that you needed a break from us, but taking a break to work on you requires no apologies.

I've missed you, and look forward to seeing you around as much as you feel necessary.

Heart Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
25-03-2015, 06:32 PM
hey there!

nice to see you again.

this must be homecoming week or something? oh wait....its Easter, all the ones we thought died are all coming back to life and posting again. Wink

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 4 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
25-03-2015, 06:40 PM
(25-03-2015 06:27 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  i sure am glad to see you and hear from you! Big Grin Hug Heart

I hope things have gone well while trying to work on you. It sucks (for us) that you needed a break from us, but taking a break to work on you requires no apologies.

I've missed you, and look forward to seeing you around as much as you feel necessary.

Heart Hug

I'm still working on me, but I feel I'm at least in control of my emotions and can avoid things that get me worked up.

One upside to losing your shit is that you learn a lot about your self. Good, bad, and ugly.

[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post