Souls -- Yeah, sure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Souls -- Yeah, sure.
My wife has a Soul. It is white, with a black interior. Somehow that sounds wrong. But at least it is real, and she can drive it around. (Made by Kia, if you don't have them in your country)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2015, 12:24 PM
(04-12-2015 06:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I recently had someone ask me "Aren't you afraid for your soul?"...

It came from a friend of the family, who I like - but they know I'm an atheist - and I decided it was time to throw down.

..... me ..................................... / .........them

"Soul? Have you ever seen one?" / No

"Do you know what a soul is made of? / No

"Do you know where it resides in the body? / Your heart.

"So somebody who has a heart transplant has somebody else's soul? Really? What happens to the soul that was in the heart they took out -- and isn't the donor going to be pissed off when they find out their soul is still in their heart??? / I don't mean the literal heart.

"So you don't know what a soul is, you don't know what it's made of, you don't know where it is --- but you think I need to worry about it????? / mumble. grumble, nevermind..........

I counted it as a win....

For more fun, ask your friend what a "spirit" is and where in man it resides.

Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
04-12-2015, 12:30 PM
(04-12-2015 12:24 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 06:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I recently had someone ask me "Aren't you afraid for your soul?"...

It came from a friend of the family, who I like - but they know I'm an atheist - and I decided it was time to throw down.

..... me ..................................... / .........them

"Soul? Have you ever seen one?" / No

"Do you know what a soul is made of? / No

"Do you know where it resides in the body? / Your heart.

"So somebody who has a heart transplant has somebody else's soul? Really? What happens to the soul that was in the heart they took out -- and isn't the donor going to be pissed off when they find out their soul is still in their heart??? / I don't mean the literal heart.

"So you don't know what a soul is, you don't know what it's made of, you don't know where it is --- but you think I need to worry about it????? / mumble. grumble, nevermind..........

I counted it as a win....

For more fun, ask your friend what a "spirit" is and where in man it resides.

Doc

I'm pretty sure it resides in the bowels, and I have emitted a few "spirits" in my day.
04-12-2015, 12:36 PM
The soul is right next to your free will.

Blog: http://141min.tumblr.com/
[+] 1 user Likes wallym's post
04-12-2015, 03:05 PM
(04-12-2015 11:03 AM)Fireball Wrote:  My wife has a Soul. It is white, with a black interior. Somehow that sounds wrong. But at least it is real, and she can drive it around. (Made by Kia, if you don't have them in your country)

If it were black with a white interior you could call it an Oreo...............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-12-2015, 03:45 PM
(04-12-2015 12:36 PM)wallym Wrote:  The soul is right next to your free will.

What free will ?

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
04-12-2015, 04:34 PM
(04-12-2015 03:45 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 12:36 PM)wallym Wrote:  The soul is right next to your free will.

What free will ?

[Image: 20300.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 4 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
04-12-2015, 05:12 PM
(04-12-2015 10:51 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 09:42 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCENdtOWLR4

Wow... I don't think I've ever seen so much absolute bullshit packed into a single 9-minutes of video! And I note that their so-called "world renowned acupuncturist" Jacklin Arastouzadeh incorrectly grants herself the honorific "Dr" despite not possessing a doctoral degree (only a bachelor of Arts). Although the white coat certainly makes her look like she knows what she's doing from a clinical perspective... yeah, yeah, sure thing.

Whatever, this aura machine thing is certainly a very cleverly [sic] disguised MLM package.

I think that's the same company that produces the E-meters for Scientology.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
04-12-2015, 06:10 PM
(04-12-2015 05:12 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I think that's the same company that produces the E-meters for Scientology.

Oh, wow! Such a pretty, pale blue galvanometer. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
04-12-2015, 09:40 PM
(04-12-2015 03:05 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 11:03 AM)Fireball Wrote:  My wife has a Soul. It is white, with a black interior. Somehow that sounds wrong. But at least it is real, and she can drive it around. (Made by Kia, if you don't have them in your country)

If it were black with a white interior you could call it an Oreo...............

Trump hates Oreo's