Soup Time.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Soup Time.
Why the need to sprout them?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2013, 06:33 PM
(16-06-2013 05:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why the need to sprout them?

Makes all the nutrients available. Plus I think it adds to the flavor. Really increases the protein you get from them too.

Hey Girly, those mung beans have nice long sprouts on em! Add just a tiny pinch of salt to the last rinse the next go round and they'll fatten up in a couple hours. Makes em extra crunchy. Thumbsup

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
23-06-2013, 01:16 AM
Ever try pizza soup?
23-06-2013, 03:02 AM
(16-06-2013 04:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 05:46 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  First soak or sprout your beans. I like to sprout them, ...

Brilliant! I just finished sprouting some chickpeas and mung beans. Think I'm gonna make a green tea soup (yes, green tea is the broth) with the mung bean sprouts and some seaweed over black rice. ... Not sure what protein I'll add, maybe a little fish.

Consider
Green tea for the broth, huh? Shit, why didn't I think of that? I'ma try me something new. Cool

I love my dal (lentil soup) over or beside rice - I make a kick ass golden, split toor dal. I'll have to experiment with adding tea.

The coolest thing about soup; even if you think you know what you're getting, it's always a new flavor and it's always fantastic heated up the next day. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
24-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Great soup recepy from my family:
Make a soup by boiling water, meat pieces,salt,pepper,any other herbs u want till the meat is soft.
Fry a chicken breast,then (eh,dunno the word,google translate says lint,fluff) the chicken breast.

To serve,put rice,potato sticks,fried vermecelly,and the soup in it. And then add hot soy souce or plain pepper.
Tasty shit there

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
24-06-2013, 01:10 AM
[Image: 501694475_a602a1a697_o.jpg] pic included

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post