South Carolina Rep. Chris Corley arrested, charged with domestic violence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2016, 02:01 PM
South Carolina Rep. Chris Corley arrested, charged with domestic violence
So now that he has been charged with beating his wife in front of his children, I imagine his polling numbers will go from 100% to 98%.

http://www.aikenstandard.com/news/south-...cb5cb.html

Some of this guy's highlights:

His Christmas post:
“May your Christmas be filled with memories of a happier time when South Carolina’s leaders possessed morals, convictions and the principles to stand for what is right”

How fortunate each and every one of us are that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ chose to be born into this miserable world. His sacrifice was difficult, but the best decisions are not always the easiest ones.

May you have a blessed and happy Christmas, and may you take this joyous time as an opportunity to ask forgiveness of all your sins such as betrayal.”

and his Christmas card:

[Image: chris_corley_card.jpg?1450726868]

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: South Carolina Rep. Chris Corley arrested, charged with domestic violence
I like the Confederate flag on his Christmas card. Nothing says Christmas more than a symbol of slavery. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-12-2016, 02:35 PM
(27-12-2016 02:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like the Confederate flag on his Christmas card. Nothing says Christmas more than a symbol of slavery. Thumbsup

It's not that long ago that flag flew on top of the SC capital building. The whole time I lived in SC (1987-2006) that flag was the hot topic in the state. I am surprised they moved it to statehouse lawn.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-12-2016, 02:38 PM
(27-12-2016 02:01 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  So now that he has been charged with beating his wife in front of his children, I imagine his polling numbers will go from 100% to 98%.

I just love those "family values"...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
27-12-2016, 06:19 PM
I imagine someone in the south beating their wife would increase their polling numbers.
This is rednecks we're talking about. "heha he dung dang beat his misses too, I can be of relating to that he gets my vote"

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Why is it never shocking when "family values" politicians end up doing something despicable like this?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
27-12-2016, 06:46 PM
(27-12-2016 06:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I imagine someone in the south beating their wife would increase their polling numbers.
This is rednecks we're talking about. "heha he dung dang beat his misses too, I can be of relating to that he gets my vote"

bonus points because he also threatened violence with a gun. That's at least +10 in the redneck scoring system.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
27-12-2016, 07:46 PM
(27-12-2016 06:46 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 06:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I imagine someone in the south beating their wife would increase their polling numbers.

bonus points because he also threatened violence with a gun. That's at least +10 in the redneck scoring system.

In California, if the police is called for a domestic violence disturbance (whether or not a firearm threat was involved), they can ask if there are any firearms in the home. If there are, they can confiscate them all. After that, the owner can go through all kinds of legal and monetary hoops to recover them. I guess SC is a little different. Huh
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
27-12-2016, 07:55 PM
(27-12-2016 07:46 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 06:46 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  bonus points because he also threatened violence with a gun. That's at least +10 in the redneck scoring system.

In California, if the police is called for a domestic violence disturbance (whether or not a firearm threat was involved), they can ask if there are any firearms in the home. If there are, they can confiscate them all. After that, the owner can go through all kinds of legal and monetary hoops to recover them. I guess SC is a little different. Huh

He's a Corley, there are lots of high powered Corleys in positions of power in SC, especially on that side of the state. If he gets more than a slap on the wrist, I will be surprised.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-12-2016, 08:12 PM
I actually like Confederate flag......

It's nice, simple, recognizable and unique........

It's the racist redneck assholes who embrace it and claim that they're superior to everyone, by virtue of the accident of where they were born, that I take issue with..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post