South Korean Christian Assulted My Girlfriend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: South Korean Christian Assulted My Girlfriend
(08-06-2012 02:52 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ah yes, but she could have turned to face the Christian lady and then get into her face, without touching her ever and just screem in her face: WHAT, WHAT, WHAT, WHAT DO YOU WANT, WHAT DO YOU WANT, WHAT DO YOU WANT, I DON'T HEAR WELL, IS SOMETHING WRONG, WHAT? WHY DID YOU HIT ME, WHY, WHY, WHY? WHAT DO YOU WANT... And continue that until the bitch leaves. Without touching her and keeping a small distance, I am pretty sure that the police could not do anything and the Christian would be humiliated or at least yelled at.

Smile

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

P.S.
I'm sure she didn't hit her hard, so there really was no reason for anything like this, did it? It was more unpleasent that some crazy lady is touching you in the street, I wouldn't want that either, but somethimes it's better to let things go, than to make a big scene for nothing. If she hit her good, then some kind of punishment is in order.

As for the tradition in Korea and Christianity... WTF is wrong with people there, don't they realize that Christianity was introduced in the middle of 20th century, so it is pretty new, not a tradition. Traditional religions in Korea are Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism and Korean Shamanism.

According to 2005 statistics compiled by the South Korean government, about 46% of citizens profess to follow no particular religion. Christians account for 29.2% of the population (of which are Protestants 18.3% and Catholics 10.9%) and Buddhists 22.8%.

So, Korea is pretty atheistic country, it is just that fucktards never know anything about history, tradition, moral, religions and yet they always scream like they know everything. Silver bullets for them, just to be sure...
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, you are right! It really is that easy to just yell at the Christian bitch! Fuck me, I am a fucking idiot for not telling my gf to do that. It would have totally kept her out of harms way. And her getting hit on her back was no big deal, damn you're right! Because we all know getting hit is just a nice way of saying, "Hey!". My bad, bro! And I'm sorry that I insulted your intelligence. You obviously have a greater handle on Korean culture than I do. I mean, fuck, I've only been here for a few years and the majority of my friends are Korean, but you seen to have a much better handle on it because you looked a few Wikipedia articles. Allow me to bow to your logic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2012 04:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
I always carry a bunch of these with me precisely for dealing with these kinds of situations. Big Grin

[Image: deafmute.png]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-06-2012, 05:25 AM
(09-06-2012 11:06 AM)Braveanglo Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 02:52 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ah yes, but she could have turned to face the Christian lady and then get into her face, without touching her ever and just screem in her face: WHAT, WHAT, WHAT, WHAT DO YOU WANT, WHAT DO YOU WANT, WHAT DO YOU WANT, I DON'T HEAR WELL, IS SOMETHING WRONG, WHAT? WHY DID YOU HIT ME, WHY, WHY, WHY? WHAT DO YOU WANT... And continue that until the bitch leaves. Without touching her and keeping a small distance, I am pretty sure that the police could not do anything and the Christian would be humiliated or at least yelled at.

Smile

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

P.S.
I'm sure she didn't hit her hard, so there really was no reason for anything like this, did it? It was more unpleasent that some crazy lady is touching you in the street, I wouldn't want that either, but somethimes it's better to let things go, than to make a big scene for nothing. If she hit her good, then some kind of punishment is in order.

As for the tradition in Korea and Christianity... WTF is wrong with people there, don't they realize that Christianity was introduced in the middle of 20th century, so it is pretty new, not a tradition. Traditional religions in Korea are Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism and Korean Shamanism.

According to 2005 statistics compiled by the South Korean government, about 46% of citizens profess to follow no particular religion. Christians account for 29.2% of the population (of which are Protestants 18.3% and Catholics 10.9%) and Buddhists 22.8%.

So, Korea is pretty atheistic country, it is just that fucktards never know anything about history, tradition, moral, religions and yet they always scream like they know everything. Silver bullets for them, just to be sure...
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, you are right! It really is that easy to just yell at the Christian bitch! Fuck me, I am a fucking idiot for not telling my gf to do that. It would have totally kept her out of harms way. And her getting hit on her back was no big deal, damn you're right! Because we all know getting hit is just a nice way of saying, "Hey!". My bad, bro! And I'm sorry that I insulted your intelligence. You obviously have a greater handle on Korean culture than I do. I mean, fuck, I've only been here for a few years and the majority of my friends are Korean, but you seen to have a much better handle on it because you looked a few Wikipedia articles. Allow me to bow to your logic.
Ah, well thank you, I do try to share my superior intelligence to all you lower life forms. I suggest you search the rest of my superior posts, so maybe you will get more info on how super-cool you can try to become. I say try, because you can never be as cool as I am, but you can always try.

Now, this here, is a smiley face, that is used when someone is jerking around, making fun of, talking sarcastic:

Dodgy Hobo Cool Big Grin Tongue Bowing Smartass Evil_monster

Thumbsup

God bless you and your girlfriend.

Peace!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-06-2012, 06:57 AM
I remember the 'old days' when thumpers and 'Mooneys' used to roam the airports accosting people that were minding their own business. These people use to freak me out until I found out it was 'OK to beat their ass' when no one was looking.

"I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders...
Thanks for getting off my back!"
-
Arcticspear Idea
[+] 1 user Likes arcticspear's post