Spacing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Spacing
(05-11-2012 02:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 02:30 PM)Vera Wrote:  It warms the cockles of my heart to see how much you're enjoying the misery of others...

You must admit, it's not a bad past-time.

And my cockles have been warmed as well by your use of the word cockles. Big Grin
TBH, it's been stuck in my head for a while and I was just looking for an excuse to use it.

As for the misery of others - not really my cup of tea, I guess I'm too self-involved to depend for my entertainment on other peopleWink
Boy, my new book does suck Sadcryface

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
08-11-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm having issues as well. It doesn't matter how well I seperate my paragraphs when I'm writing; when I post it, it just looks like one big chunk of text, so I have to "quick edit" and seperate the paragraphs again.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2012, 07:47 PM
(08-11-2012 07:44 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'm having issues as well. It doesn't matter how well I seperate my paragraphs when I'm writing; when I post it, it just looks like one big chunk of text, so I have to "quick edit" and seperate the paragraphs again.
I'm not sure what the fix for the bug is, but your work around is to use the "Source" tab to write your posts instead of "Editor". These are the two tabs above the text box. They're directly over the "Font" pull down.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Hello Vera. As yourself, I also like and use Opera exclusively as my personal browser, but I use Firefox at work. At this moment I do not have Internet at home, only at work, so I've completely forgotten about this issue, but I had a problem with this line spacing every time I edited my posts.

Just one question, do you have the latest version of Opera? I am on a Beta channel, I always have the very last version (beta) and I kinda have a feeling that this problem stopped, but then again, I haven't seen this forum on my laptop and Opera for some time now, so I might be wrong here.

Deep? Anyone?

On a side note, once you save and re-edit your post, just delete the extra lines and save, then it looks OK. I've been deleting rows for the last few months, it became a normal routine for me...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-11-2012, 06:25 AM
(09-11-2012 04:59 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hello Vera. As yourself, I also like and use Opera exclusively as my personal browser, but I use Firefox at work. At this moment I do not have Internet at home, only at work, so I've completely forgotten about this issue, but I had a problem with this line spacing every time I edited my posts.

Just one question, do you have the latest version of Opera? I am on a Beta channel, I always have the very last version (beta) and I kinda have a feeling that this problem stopped, but then again, I haven't seen this forum on my laptop and Opera for some time now, so I might be wrong here.

Deep? Anyone?

On a side note, once you save and re-edit your post, just delete the extra lines and save, then it looks OK. I've been deleting rows for the last few months, it became a normal routine for me...

Big Grin
A discerning man, I see (for using OperaWink); yup, I always have the latest version (not the beta though; actually, by beta do you mean Opera Next (I think that's how it was called) - I had it but went back to the official releases).
I will try using source, but as you said, it's become almost a normal routine (though it only started happening in the last week or so). I do edit my posts all the time, anyway (correcting typos I've missed or changing small details... obsessiveness is a bitchWink) I think it gets worse if I use the preview option, that messes it up quite bad.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
09-11-2012, 11:52 PM
And here I thought this was gonna be another weed thread.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
10-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Fucking Earmuffs.
[Image: I_See_What_You_Did_There218.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
10-11-2012, 12:12 AM
[Image: 2812038996_c0118da8a6.jpg]

10-11-2012, 12:15 AM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlyKg0r0ZT-w3daczcdeo...C4sk4Z6y_A]

~Izel
10-11-2012, 02:58 AM
[Image: koala_shock_funny.jpg]