Spacing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Spacing
Sorry if this has been asked (but this part of the forum is the boringest one, so I quickly lose patience going through itSmile), but is anyone else having problems with the spacing of posts? Like there would be huge chunks of white space, even in quoted posts. Esp. after I've previewed my post - then the spacing goes all wild.
I'm using Opera, if that's in any way pertinent.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2012, 01:44 PM
RE: Spacing
I have not seen it in Chrome, IE or Firefox. ...FYI.
Sorry. I'm no IT person, by any stretch.
I need to call in someone to plug in the lamp. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

05-11-2012, 01:51 PM
(05-11-2012 01:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I have not seen it in Chrome, IE or Firefox. ...FYI.

Well, if it's just a browser thing I'll tinker with it a bit. Because there's no way in hell (which doesn't exist anywayWink), that I'm switching browsersSmile

05-11-2012, 02:07 PM
(05-11-2012 01:51 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 01:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I have not seen it in Chrome, IE or Firefox. ...FYI.

Well, if it's just a browser thing I'll tinker with it a bit. Because there's no way in hell (which doesn't exist anywayWink), that I'm switching browsersSmile
I'm not sure how things show up in your Opera browser, but when I open a reply, there are 2 tabs at the top of the Text Box. One says "Editor" and one says "Source".

Editor is supposed to be user friendly, but sometimes there appear to be bugs. "Source" lets you see and use the HTML tags. Sometimes I have to switch to HTML to get things to appear the way I want it.

Deepthought is working through this issue, but I'm not sure it's an easy fix.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
05-11-2012, 02:13 PM
(05-11-2012 02:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 01:51 PM)Vera Wrote:  Well, if it's just a browser thing I'll tinker with it a bit. Because there's no way in hell (which doesn't exist anywayWink), that I'm switching browsersSmile

I'm not sure how things show up in your Opera browser, but when I open a reply, there are 2 tabs at the top of the Text Box. One says "Editor" and one says "Source".

Editor is supposed to be user friendly, but sometimes there appear to be bugs. "Source" lets you see and use the HTML tags. Sometimes I have to switch to HTML to get things to appear the way I want it.

Deepthought is working through this issue, but I'm not sure it's an easy fix.
Thanks, will give it a try (and will also try it with Opera masked as IE or Firefox). It's not really a big deal, just thought I'd ask Smile

05-11-2012, 02:15 PM
(05-11-2012 02:13 PM)Vera Wrote:  Thanks, will give it a try (and will also try it with Opera masked as IE or Firefox). It's not really a big deal, just thought I'd ask Smile
Yet, if it wasn't a big deal, you wouldn't have thought to ask. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
05-11-2012, 02:18 PM
(05-11-2012 02:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 02:13 PM)Vera Wrote:  Thanks, will give it a try (and will also try it with Opera masked as IE or Firefox). It's not really a big deal, just thought I'd ask Smile
Yet, if it wasn't a big deal, you wouldn't have thought to ask. Tongue

I have OCD, I focus on small things and totally blow them out of proportion, to avoid dealing with serious issues.

(this is because I already used my "I'm bored with my translation" excuse today)

05-11-2012, 02:27 PM
(05-11-2012 02:18 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 02:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yet, if it wasn't a big deal, you wouldn't have thought to ask. Tongue

I have OCD, I focus on small things and totally blow them out of proportion, to avoid dealing with serious issues.

(this is because I already used my "I'm bored with my translation" excuse today)
Laughat Laughat Laughat

05-11-2012, 02:30 PM
(05-11-2012 02:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 02:18 PM)Vera Wrote:  I have OCD, I focus on small things and totally blow them out of proportion, to avoid dealing with serious issues.

Laughat Laughat Laughat
It warms the cockles of my heart to see how much you're enjoying the misery of others...

05-11-2012, 02:33 PM
(05-11-2012 02:30 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 02:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Laughat Laughat Laughat
It warms the cockles of my heart to see how much you're enjoying the misery of others...

You must admit, it's not a bad past-time.

And my cockles have been warmed as well by your use of the word cockles. Big Grin