Spam Spam Spam Eggs and Spam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Spam Spam Spam Eggs and Spam
(17-08-2015 10:02 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Does phone spam count? Lately I've been getting an almost daily call that just says "you must be at least 30 and have a major credit card to check into the hotel. Press 1 for more information" and when you press 1 it just repeats. I have no idea what the purpose is. I finally just blocked the number this morning.

I actually got a phone call from Jesus Christ. At least that is what showed up on my caller id. I called the number back, of course. Tongue It was a church's "clever" way of recruiting new members. Facepalm

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
17-08-2015, 10:27 AM
(17-08-2015 10:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I actually got a phone call from Jesus Christ. At least that is what showed up on my caller id. I called the number back, of course. Tongue It was a church's "clever" way of recruiting new members. Facepalm

Sounds pretty blasphemous to me. I've heard of lying FOR Jesus but not lying AS Jesus.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
17-08-2015, 04:47 PM
I was never really big on spam. I'm more of a Klik kinda guy..
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
17-08-2015, 05:39 PM
(17-08-2015 10:27 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 10:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I actually got a phone call from Jesus Christ. At least that is what showed up on my caller id. I called the number back, of course. Tongue It was a church's "clever" way of recruiting new members. Facepalm

Sounds pretty blasphemous to me. I've heard of lying FOR Jesus but not lying AS Jesus.

Apparently "Jesus" called quite a few people in the Cali area. There was a couple of pages on one of those find out who called you websites with people talking about prank phone calls from Jeebus. One guy said he called back and told them not to call him again unless the next call came from Darwin. Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-08-2015, 06:08 PM
(16-08-2015 04:05 AM)f stop Wrote:  [*]ChristianMingle.com

ChristianMingle really really wants to hook me up with a good Christian girl. I responded that I already have one of those. Should I divorce her because you found me someone better?

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-08-2015, 12:48 AM
(17-08-2015 10:02 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Does phone spam count? Lately I've been getting an almost daily call that just says "you must be at least 30 and have a major credit card to check into the hotel. Press 1 for more information" and when you press 1 it just repeats. I have no idea what the purpose is. I finally just blocked the number this morning.

Someone's been checking you into hotels as a minor, clearly Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-08-2015, 01:00 AM
(17-08-2015 06:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 04:05 AM)f stop Wrote:  [*]ChristianMingle.com

ChristianMingle really really wants to hook me up with a good Christian girl. I responded that I already have one of those. Should I divorce her because you found me someone better?

Well, Jesus says nothing about hating gay people or condemning slavery, but he really doesn't like divorce. Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-08-2015, 01:04 AM
(18-08-2015 01:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 06:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ChristianMingle really really wants to hook me up with a good Christian girl. I responded that I already have one of those. Should I divorce her because you found me someone better?

Well, Jesus says nothing about hating gay people or condemning slavery, but he really doesn't like divorce. Consider

No worries, just marry two Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-08-2015, 01:30 AM
(18-08-2015 01:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 01:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, Jesus says nothing about hating gay people or condemning slavery, but he really doesn't like divorce. Consider

No worries, just marry two Smile

Well, if it was good enough for Solomon... Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-08-2015, 01:37 AM
(17-08-2015 05:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 10:27 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Sounds pretty blasphemous to me. I've heard of lying FOR Jesus but not lying AS Jesus.

Apparently "Jesus" called quite a few people in the Cali area. There was a couple of pages on one of those find out who called you websites with people talking about prank phone calls from Jeebus. One guy said he called back and told them not to call him again unless the next call came from Darwin. Big Grin

But you got to admit that getting call from Jesus is quite a thing Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post