Spanking your wife for jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Spanking your wife for jesus
Probably just a bunch of repressed B&D aficionados with the occasional sadist sprinkled in. If god wants them to do it, they don't have to deal with the psychological aspects. They are free to be kinky...and god loves them for it.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
22-06-2013, 03:05 PM
I was once invited to an S&M party, and I thought cool, Spanish and Mexicans love to party!

(a nod to Steve Martin)

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
22-06-2013, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 03:43 PM by cheapthrillseaker.)
(22-06-2013 02:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  Probably just a bunch of repressed B&D aficionados with the occasional sadist sprinkled in. If god wants them to do it, they don't have to deal with the psychological aspects. They are free to be kinky...and god loves them for it.
[Image: Tony_Briggs_Showbiz6-Ricky-Gervais-Karl-Pilkington.jpg]

"You see the latest package by the CDD Dan?"

"Oh yeah, Rupert. I nearly ripped my cock off."

"Praise the Lord."

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
22-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Cheap, I think it would be appropriate to post that pic of the guys in your sig - they look like they are having that very dialogue!

Hey.. is that Ricky?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
22-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Gee, I can hardly wait for the U.S. to become more Christian. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2013, 03:42 PM
(22-06-2013 03:08 PM)kim Wrote:  Cheap, I think it would be appropriate to post that pic of the guys in your sig - they look like they are having that very dialogue!

Hey.. is that Ricky?

Yeah, and Karl Pilkington.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
22-06-2013, 03:55 PM
(22-06-2013 03:42 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(22-06-2013 03:08 PM)kim Wrote:  Cheap, I think it would be appropriate to post that pic of the guys in your sig - they look like they are having that very dialogue!

Hey.. is that Ricky?

Yeah, and Karl Pilkington.

Yeah - Karl!
I love their conversations - there's a ton I have yet to download to my iPod.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
22-06-2013, 04:43 PM
(22-06-2013 02:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  Probably just a bunch of repressed B&D aficionados with the occasional sadist sprinkled in. If god wants them to do it, they don't have to deal with the psychological aspects. They are free to be kinky...and god loves them for it.

Indeed.

Here is their own site:

http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.net/

Quote:Dear Visitor...

This site contains information pertaining to Christian Domestic Discipline - Loving Wife Spanking in a Christian Marriage - and as such, contains subject matter that may be suited for more mature audiences. If you are under the age of 18 or if this subject offends you, please do not enter.

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Great......treat your wife like a child.

These people are drama queens. All of them. Just little Egors running around getting schmucks like us to respond.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
22-06-2013, 05:32 PM
(22-06-2013 04:43 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  

Indeed.

Here is their own site:

http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.net/

Quote:Dear Visitor...

This site contains information pertaining to Christian Domestic Discipline - Loving Wife Spanking in a Christian Marriage - and as such, contains subject matter that may be suited for more mature audiences. If you are under the age of 18 or if this subject offends you, please do not enter.

And then ... we gotta protest too much....
Quote:Christian Domestic Discipline is not BDSM. It is not a game. While we do not deny its sometimes erotic nature, it is ultimately not for erotic purposes. It is often much different than the domestic discipline you will find outside of the Christian faith.

Yea. Angel I know what you need.