Sparky's First Post

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-05-2010, 01:12 PM

Sparky's First Post
Hello Everyone,

Well, I think for my first post, I should probably tell you all, a little bit about myself.

My name is Dustin, but most people just refer to me as Sparky. I was raised Christian, but am now an Atheist (with a hint of Zen philosophy Smile ) I enjoy playing guitar, photography, film, drinking and trying out new coffee/tea, listening to many types of music (Metal, Hard Rock, Jazz, Blues, Reggae, Classical, Techno, Indie, etc..), messing with computers, traveling, discussing topics (anything), and pretty much a lot of things (but I won't bore you Wink My personality is best described as "Baloo The Bear" from the jungle book, easy going, optimistic, groovy (who says that anymore?!) caring, open minded, easy to talk to, and just over all, easy going.

So enough with the bio, I'm ready to start talking and meeting awesome people (I've read a lot of post, and I can already tell that some really cool people use this forum). So don't be shy, send me a message, ask a question, etc..

Can't wait to hear from all of you Big Grin

Cheers,
-Sparky

P.S. I heard about this website through "TheThinkingAtheist"'s[/font] Youtube channel.
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2010, 02:52 PM
RE: Sparky's First Post
I suspect many of us found this site through YouTube. I did. Welcome to the forum!

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the forums, you'll fit like a glove, I'm sure of it Smile I look forward to seeing you around, cheers.

Find all posts by this user
04-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Yo Sparky. Welcome to TTAF!

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2010, 04:51 PM

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!! Big Grin
04-05-2010, 09:16 PM

Welcome, Sparky. Have to say, I love the name!

Makes me think of Chevy Chase in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I love the character! Smile