Spartacus!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Spartacus!
The new season has started and the first episode did not disappoint even though Andy Whitfield had to be replaced as Spartacus due to his untimely death at 39 from non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-01-2012, 11:53 PM
RE: Spartacus!
I have to wait for Netflix for this season, but loved the first 1.5 seasons. Never loved seeing severed limbs as much as I enjoyed them in Spartacus!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-01-2012, 05:17 AM
Ah hell no! 2 days ago? Damn it, people, why did anyone contact me? Smile

Since I do not have the possibility of watching that legally, since my country does not show Spartacus, not yet at least, off I go to download it illegally, so you can all suck it with SOPA, PIPA and ACTA!

This is for you Microsoft and Sony!

*illegal download starting*PING*

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
24-01-2012, 07:52 AM
Dang I missed it. Are the episodes online somewhere?

James 1:27
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world"

"Atheists express their rage against God although in their view He does not exist." C.S. Lewis
24-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Gotta wait for Netflix too. Sad
25-01-2012, 10:37 PM
(24-01-2012 05:17 AM)Filox Wrote:  Since I do not have the possibility of watching that legally, since my country does not show Spartacus, not yet at least, off I go to download it illegally, so you can all suck it with SOPA, PIPA and ACTA!

When it comes down to the brass tacks, brother, we're all gonna do what we gotta do. Smile

27-01-2012, 05:03 AM
Nobody needs to wait for anything, Filox is here! To the RESCUE!!

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6973923/...-CoCoJAMBO[ettv]

Smile

As for the show, it's just not the Spartacus. I want Spartacus back. Sad

This shows how great Andy was, he just can't be replaced. The show is good, blood and gore everywhere, whores, sex, everything, but it's not the same show anymore. Sorry.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
27-01-2012, 04:13 PM
(27-01-2012 05:03 AM)Filox Wrote:  As for the show, it's just not the Spartacus. I want Spartacus back. Sad

This shows how great Andy was, he just can't be replaced. The show is good, blood and gore everywhere, whores, sex, everything, but it's not the same show anymore. Sorry.

I can't help but wonder what role the AAS and growth hormone use contributed to his untimely demise. Look at Crixus when he first appeared and Crixus now. They're all juicing.

29-01-2012, 01:52 AM
I was a fan of the first season with Andy but not impressed by this new actor that replaced him. He lacks emotion, sincerity and athletic ability it seems.
29-01-2012, 06:29 AM
It's not even close to being as awesome as before. Old Spartacus had jacked, roided men, being men and doing manly things. New Spartacus has boys pretending to be men, using their gravelly voice like Christian Bale in Batman. The replacement Spartacus is like 4 feet tall and lacking in the muscle department. Plus it's shot with a different camera so now it feels all soap opera-y and bright. Plus they traded all the women who could act for women who are hot.

If they don't introduce someone interesting soon, I may not watch the rest of the season.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."