Speak Freely To Hate: Westboro Baptist Sign Maker

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
07-05-2011, 03:58 PM

Tongue Speak Freely To Hate: Westboro Baptist Sign Maker
Tongue The real Westboro Baptist church is in the background. See the banner near the top of the roof edge? "God Hates America!" Rolleyes

Sign Generator You just know Topeka's proud of that family.

[Image: 5611352.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2011, 01:53 PM
RE: Speak Freely To Hate: Westboro Baptist Sign Maker
Jesus says:
Hate thy neighbor
like you hate thyselve

It was funnier on the billboard but you can't upload or save itSad

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2011, 07:28 PM

I'm surprised you had trouble. Sad I've made signs there and all one has to do is "Save on my computer", like one would any picture they find at a site using, 'Save as'. So you can upload it to a free photo server. Or, there's a link to "ImageShack" right there that allows you to free upload to their site and then post here. Smile *The rip about Imageshack is you have to sign up for a free account to get their direct link. I just use, PicturePush. Which is free. I likey free.

Whahhhhlahhhness Tongue [Image: 5627604.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Apparently religious nut jobs hate America. But they probably hate everything. I'm so happy and proud to have spent 20 years of my life riding around underwater in a nuclear powered steel tube with 150 other smelly dudes to defend these douche bags' right to piss off pretty much everybody else in the country. Oh, to have command and control of a predator drone for one day.

Free at Last, Free at Last,
Great Me Almighty
I'm Free at Last!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply