Speaking of Coffee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2010, 02:39 PM
RE: Speaking of Coffee
I can only drink coffee if it's mixed with hot cocoa. I'm much more of a tea drinker myself, green tea and Earl Grey being my favourites.

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Quote:I can only drink coffee if it's mixed with hot cocoa.
Me too, at the time Im having my morning cacao coffee. Yam.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
01-09-2010, 11:20 PM
I play guitar, mostly rock and blues. I like my coffee black with no sugar. When they serve me coffee at a blues jam and ask me what I want in it I say " nothing, I'm a black man."

Where are those stupid smiley faces when you need one?
01-09-2010, 11:26 PM
(01-09-2010 11:20 PM)No J. Wrote:  I play guitar, mostly rock and blues. I like my coffee black with no sugar. When they serve me coffee at a blues jam and ask me what I want in it I say " nothing, I'm a black man."

Where are those stupid smiley faces when you need one?

lol =P

I'm not much of a coffee person at all, but I drink it now and again, sure. Here we have six packs of pre-brewed canned coffee, just like you would find sodas, and I pick one of those up now and again. One of my favourite coffees here claims to contain "roasted milk" on the can. =P

Personally I prefer tea, though.

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2010, 10:20 AM
I drink coffee whenever I am doing class work at my college late at night. Usually cafe mocha is what I go with.
02-09-2010, 11:20 AM
It's cold and rainy here today, so I thought it would be a good day to sample some peppermint tea from my garden. Soooo gooood! I'll definitely have to harvest and dry more for the winter. I think I'll be drinking this every day!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
02-09-2010, 09:42 PM

I live in the land of coffee huts, so I have to be coffee obsessed. We have a local company here that does their own roasting. Beverage of the gods.

I like a good, light roast made like espresso with tons of shit added. I don't need any more chest hair. ;P
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2010, 09:21 AM
I don't really drink coffee. It's more massive amounts of cream and sugar with some coffee mixed in. I do love it though.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
05-09-2010, 03:16 PM
(05-09-2010 09:21 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  I don't really drink coffee. It's more massive amounts of cream and sugar with some coffee mixed in. I do love it though.

I used to drink coffee with cream and sugar. When I found out that those creamers were petrolium based I started avoiding them and at about the same time I started reducing my sugar intake so I stopped using sugar in my coffee.
When there was only creamers and no real cream to choose from I would take it black. It didn't take long for me to grow to like my coffee black more than any other way. I do like lattes, though.
05-09-2010, 04:02 PM

(05-09-2010 03:16 PM)No J. Wrote:  
(05-09-2010 09:21 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  I don't really drink coffee. It's more massive amounts of cream and sugar with some coffee mixed in. I do love it though.

I used to drink coffee with cream and sugar. When I found out that those creamers were petrolium based I started avoiding them and at about the same time I started reducing my sugar intake so I stopped using sugar in my coffee.
When there was only creamers and no real cream to choose from I would take it black. It didn't take long for me to grow to like my coffee black more than any other way. I do like lattes, though.

Coffeemate is petroleum based? I'm going to have to look that up.

Sure enough, most artificial dairy products contain petroleum based ingredients.

THANK YOU for that. I will not be purchasing them again.

for those of you that also found this out with me, here is a link I found along with that information (and no, I am not pushing a website, just an alternative to something I discovered.)

http://www.simplyfrugal.ca/2010/09/how-t...fee-cream/
Quote this message in a reply