Speaking of Rain on Easter and Divine Punishment...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Speaking of Rain on Easter and Divine Punishment...
(31-03-2013 10:02 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  It's storming pretty bad around these parts. Lightning, thunder, hail and high winds on the Easter holiday and that got me wondering...

What is God punishing the little children for today? What egregious act has been done that caused the creator to ruin all these Easter egg hunts and all the loving fellowship with annoying family members that surrounds them?

At first I thought He was punishing the little children because I've known myself in the flesh but then I got to thinking.... I've been knowing myself pretty regularly since I was eight years old so it can't be that.

Why do you think the little children are being punished on Easter?

Their parents are fag-enablers. And we all know how God likes to punish the kids for the sins of their parents.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2013, 01:07 PM
(31-03-2013 12:53 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 10:02 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  It's storming pretty bad around these parts. Lightning, thunder, hail and high winds on the Easter holiday and that got me wondering...

What is God punishing the little children for today? What egregious act has been done that caused the creator to ruin all these Easter egg hunts and all the loving fellowship with annoying family members that surrounds them?

At first I thought He was punishing the little children because I've known myself in the flesh but then I got to thinking.... I've been knowing myself pretty regularly since I was eight years old so it can't be that.

Why do you think the little children are being punished on Easter?

Their parents are fag-enablers. And we all know how God likes to punish the kids for the sins of their parents.

So you're saying that God made them gay because their parents are fag enablers?

Makes perfect sense to me. I should never question His logic. Confused

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
31-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Because of the rain, Jesus didn't see his shadow this morning. Winter is finally over.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes FlyingPizzaMonster's post
31-03-2013, 03:20 PM
(31-03-2013 01:07 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 12:53 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Their parents are fag-enablers. And we all know how God likes to punish the kids for the sins of their parents.

So you're saying that God made them gay because their parents are fag enablers?

Makes perfect sense to me. I should never question His logic. Confused

Precisely. God is infamous for creating people with flaws and then punishing them for having those flaws.

It's all right there in the good book. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!