Speaking of the Creation Adventure Team......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2012, 08:45 AM
RE: Speaking of the Creation Adventure Team......
(20-06-2012 12:13 PM)itsacow Wrote:  They said... it was just a belief... do they not realize what they just said?
Just like nuttin' can be created from nuttin', 'cept god. Dodgy

As for speaking of Creation Adventure Team, let's not. I got through 4 minutes and me neurons were threatening mutiny.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2012, 08:49 AM
(21-06-2012 08:45 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 12:13 PM)itsacow Wrote:  They said... it was just a belief... do they not realize what they just said?
Just like nuttin' can be created from nuttin', 'cept god. Dodgy

As for speaking of Creation Adventure Team, let's not. I got through 4 minutes and me neurons were threatening mutiny.
I only made it to 1:40.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2012, 11:16 AM
I liked Lewis Black's take on it

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
21-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Lol @ 6:50. I want what he's smoking.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
29-06-2012, 09:06 AM
I just lost brain cells...sober. I did not think that was possible.

Wait, only God can make you moral? Huh But committing genocide looks like a lot of work!
29-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Pleeease tell me this was made for pure comedy and it is not real... I'm at my wits end.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-06-2012, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 11:42 AM by KidCharlemagne1962.)
(29-06-2012 09:22 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Pleeease tell me this was made for pure comedy and it is not real... I'm at my wits end.

I really wish I could but alas our creationist cretins have decided to "educate" their young rather than expose them to that fancy book learnin Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
29-06-2012, 11:39 AM
(29-06-2012 09:22 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Pleeease tell me this was made for pure comedy and it is not real... I'm at my wits end.
Nope. No Joke. You can order your copy here from Answers in Genesis. It's one of their productions.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/PublicSt...3,188.aspx

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
29-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Holy fuck... Look what I found while browsing the site!

http://www.answersingenesis.org/PublicSt...1,439.aspx

Quote: (Retail $25.98.) Government leaders and media elite would have us believe that man is the cause of global warming, but what’s the truth? This balanced approach to a very “hot” topic will equip you with the information necessary to honor the Creator ... without worshiping the creation.

Quote:Are the ice caps melting? Will polar bears and penguins soon be found starving on small floating icebergs? Does the future survival of man hinge on an immediate reduction in carbon emissions? The media would have us believe that man is the cause of global warming—what’s the truth?
Global warming is real, but it is not primarily man-made. This biblically-based and thoroughly balanced view of climate change reveals that global warming is not a black & white issue. Viewers will see why well-meaning Christians need to be extremely careful when advocating environmental policies. The message of this richly illustrated DVD and layman-friendly book are urgently needed in America, and the world.

Explains allot...

Always pushing the right wing political agenda!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
29-06-2012, 12:13 PM
(29-06-2012 12:00 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Holy fuck... Look what I found while browsing the site!

http://www.answersingenesis.org/PublicSt...1,439.aspx

Quote: (Retail $25.98.) Government leaders and media elite would have us believe that man is the cause of global warming, but what’s the truth? This balanced approach to a very “hot” topic will equip you with the information necessary to honor the Creator ... without worshiping the creation.

Quote:Are the ice caps melting? Will polar bears and penguins soon be found starving on small floating icebergs? Does the future survival of man hinge on an immediate reduction in carbon emissions? The media would have us believe that man is the cause of global warming—what’s the truth?
Global warming is real, but it is not primarily man-made. This biblically-based and thoroughly balanced view of climate change reveals that global warming is not a black & white issue. Viewers will see why well-meaning Christians need to be extremely careful when advocating environmental policies. The message of this richly illustrated DVD and layman-friendly book are urgently needed in America, and the world.

Explains allot...

Always pushing the right wing political agenda!

Plus when you think some guy is coming back to take away the believers and leave the rest to suffer you really don't have to worry about the planet Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume