Special Counsel appointed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Special Counsel appointed
I note the absence of Pence since he made a fool of himself telling people over and over that Rosenstein recommended the firing of Comey.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-05-2017, 06:47 PM
(17-05-2017 06:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  I note the absence of Pence since he made a fool of himself telling people over and over that Rosenstein recommended the firing of Comey.

My guess is we ain't gonna see Pence again until this shit is done. He knows they forced him to damage his credibility enough already. He's just gonna shut up is my bet.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
17-05-2017, 06:53 PM
This is getting to be like a soap opera, one of the ones that have crime and who dunnits built around a lot of different characters. Every day you turn on the TV and expect further unraveling of the many plots going on.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-05-2017, 07:36 PM
[Image: XtK5u1s.png]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-05-2017, 08:24 PM
(17-05-2017 04:59 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 04:07 PM)julep Wrote:  Lock him up.

Lock him up.

Lock him up.

I'm sure Pence would pull a Ford.

I'm not so sure. I think if Pence pardons puppet, he is in for a world of pain as puppet calls for overthrow of the government due to his "mistreatment" by it...it's going to be much easier to manage him in a cell. He's not going to step quietly out of power.
17-05-2017, 08:29 PM
(17-05-2017 08:24 PM)julep Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 04:59 PM)abaris Wrote:  I'm sure Pence would pull a Ford.

I'm not so sure. I think if Pence pardons puppet, he is in for a world of pain as puppet calls for overthrow of the government due to his "mistreatment" by it...it's going to be much easier to manage him in a cell. He's not going to step quietly out of power.

Sad to say, the Chump probably has enough money to buy his own prison, thus avoiding being a rent boy or being outright killed. Even criminals have standards of a sort, and traitors are right there with pedophiles on the shit list.
17-05-2017, 09:24 PM
Mueller is another Russian agent. It is all part of Trump - Putin secret plan.
Mark my words.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
17-05-2017, 11:43 PM
(17-05-2017 09:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  Mueller is another Russian agent. It is all part of Trump - Putin secret plan.
Mark my words.

... If a former FBI director is a Russian agent you guys are seriously fucked. Laugh out load And I don't get it? Isn't Trump your boy who doesn't need to be investigated for anything? Now suddenly you are so paranoid that literally everyone in the US could be suspected of being a Russian agent? Doesn't a "Trump-Putin secret plan" make Trump Putin's lapdog anyway? i.e. exactly the reason people want an investigation?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-05-2017, 05:23 AM
(17-05-2017 11:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 09:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  Mueller is another Russian agent. It is all part of Trump - Putin secret plan.
Mark my words.

... If a former FBI director is a Russian agent you guys are seriously fucked. Laugh out load And I don't get it? Isn't Trump your boy who doesn't need to be investigated for anything? Now suddenly you are so paranoid that literally everyone in the US could be suspected of being a Russian agent? Doesn't a "Trump-Putin secret plan" make Trump Putin's lapdog anyway? i.e. exactly the reason people want an investigation?

I believe that was Alla trying, not successfully, to be funny and/or sarcastic.
[+] 5 users Like julep's post
18-05-2017, 05:42 AM
This entire mess does need to be investigated swiftly and thoroughly and "transparently" and if Trump faces impeachment, then that needs to be done in as just a quick and thorough order.

And...right, Pence needs to stay off the radar, because it is he that will take the Presidency should Trump be impeached and required to step down "for the good of the country." Trump might not be asked to do that, but the impeachment could bring about a different handling of him...which may not be possible given his HUGE ego.

Trump's connections with Russia have been troubling from near the beginning of his campaign.

America, however, does not put ex-Presidents in prison. That is what other less democratic nations do...and so we avoid that for just that reason, which is why they get pardoned and hopefully, just fade away.

"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."