Special Time TTA CONFESSION BOOTH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Special Time TTA CONFESSION BOOTH
Okay, fine. I confess. Maybe chemistry isn't quite as horrible as I've been whining about to absolutely everyone who has been unfortunate enough to cross my path.

Perhaps there are at least a few redeeming qualities in this otherwise wretched subject.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2016, 08:45 PM
(02-03-2016 07:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Okay, fine. I confess. Maybe chemistry isn't quite as horrible as I've been whining about to absolutely everyone who has been unfortunate enough to cross my path.

Perhaps there are at least a few redeeming qualities in this otherwise wretched subject.

Great! I like Chemistry, but went for Physics, instead. It gets more interesting as you take higher level courses. Which Chemistry class are you taking currently? Freshman Stoichiometry? Generally title "Chem 101". Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
02-03-2016, 09:27 PM
(02-03-2016 08:45 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 07:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Okay, fine. I confess. Maybe chemistry isn't quite as horrible as I've been whining about to absolutely everyone who has been unfortunate enough to cross my path.

Great! I like Chemistry, but went for Physics, instead. It gets more interesting as you take higher level courses. Which Chemistry class are you taking currently? Freshman Stoichiometry? Generally title "Chem 101". Tongue

Chemistry for Dummies II
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
02-03-2016, 10:06 PM
(02-03-2016 09:27 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 08:45 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Great! I like Chemistry, but went for Physics, instead. It gets more interesting as you take higher level courses. Which Chemistry class are you taking currently? Freshman Stoichiometry? Generally title "Chem 101". Tongue

Chemistry for Dummies II

You ain't no dummy. Big Grin I'll try again...Freshman Chemistry? Like the course for those who will pursue a technical degree? It is still an interesting subject.
08-02-2017, 12:13 PM
So, I am not identifying with 'atheist' anymore. I definitely don't identify with 'theist'. I've been through some really tough stuff in the last few years. In the past, this would have driven my strong atheistic view points even further. I'm not looking for a miracle or feel the need to have hope (I don't feel hopeless), and religion still seems ridiculous to me. I just don't feel so hard fast one way or the other anymore. Labels don't seem to accurately depict my thought process, which is hard because I would think that they would help to communicate how I feel or what I think I know, however I feel they are just making it worse in this case. Trying to process....
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
08-02-2017, 12:32 PM
(08-02-2017 12:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  So, I am not identifying with 'atheist' anymore. I definitely don't identify with 'theist'. I've been through some really tough stuff in the last few years. In the past, this would have driven my strong atheistic view points even further. I'm not looking for a miracle or feel the need to have hope (I don't feel hopeless), and religion still seems ridiculous to me. I just don't feel so hard fast one way or the other anymore. Labels don't seem to accurately depict my thought process, which is hard because I would think that they would help to communicate how I feel or what I think I know, however I feel they are just making it worse in this case. Trying to process....

Wish you the best of luck in processing how you feel and what you think about things. Smile Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.
08-02-2017, 12:35 PM
(08-02-2017 12:32 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 12:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  So, I am not identifying with 'atheist' anymore. I definitely don't identify with 'theist'. I've been through some really tough stuff in the last few years. In the past, this would have driven my strong atheistic view points even further. I'm not looking for a miracle or feel the need to have hope (I don't feel hopeless), and religion still seems ridiculous to me. I just don't feel so hard fast one way or the other anymore. Labels don't seem to accurately depict my thought process, which is hard because I would think that they would help to communicate how I feel or what I think I know, however I feel they are just making it worse in this case. Trying to process....

Wish you the best of luck in processing how you feel and what you think about things. Smile Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.

Heart It's super nice to hear from you! Shy
08-02-2017, 12:58 PM
(08-02-2017 12:35 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 12:32 PM)Emma Wrote:  Wish you the best of luck in processing how you feel and what you think about things. Smile Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.

Heart It's super nice to hear from you! Shy

Good to hear from you, too! Smile