Special Time TTA CONFESSION BOOTH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Special Time TTA CONFESSION BOOTH
Father, it has been 13 years since my last confession. When asked the day of my first Holy Communion that when I was asked if I believed that Jesus died on the cross for my sins, that Jesus is God, and a bunch of other stuff I don't even remember anymore I said Amen. It was a lie, shoot I think I even rolled my eyes at the priest.

(It was just a show, my parents were somewhat supported I wouldn't say they forced me to go but at the time I was 12, didn't think I really had the choice. Keep in good graces with the rest of the family or what not. They never made me go back to Sunday school after that which was great.)
fun fact, it was April 1st. LOL

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
18-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Occasionally I have used my husband's razor to shave my legs when mine was dull. When I'm done I carefully place it back in the medicine cabinet above the sink where he keeps it. He never has a clue!!
[+] 8 users Like TN Skeptic's post
18-11-2014, 09:03 PM
(18-11-2014 08:33 PM)TN Skeptic Wrote:  Occasionally I have used my husband's razor to shave my legs when mine was dull. When I'm done I carefully place it back in the medicine cabinet above the sink where he keeps it. He never has a clue!!

Gasp I do that too!!! I'll keep your secret if you keep mine Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
18-11-2014, 09:48 PM
A girl once told me that while on a tour of the the Vatican she and her boyfriend snuck into the restroom and had sex. This story made me want to visit the Vatican. Is that a sin?
[+] 2 users Like Pointwithinacircle's post
18-11-2014, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2014 10:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
There was this one time like almost 50 years ago now when I was 5 yo in Kindergarten. During our midday nappy-nap time (a break I still insist on to this day in any employment contract) one day I didn't go to sleep and put my dirty feet on the wall instead. Teacher asked "Did you put your feet on that wall Robert?" I said "No." I was a liar at 5 yo.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-11-2014, 10:26 PM
In second grade I spelled S-H-I-T to my friend on the playground. He told on me and when the teacher pulled me aside and asked if I said "shit" I said "no, I was talking about my friend Schmidt at church" and she believed me.

He was so mad that I didn't get in trouble... Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
18-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Lady Jane makes me feel funny.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
18-11-2014, 10:52 PM
I fantasize about throwing a wild party and all you guys show up.

[Image: fun-party-regina-spektor-wild-Favim.com-162282.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
18-11-2014, 10:52 PM
One time while closing up for the night at my first job, an Arby's fast food restaurant, some douche-bag came in at 3 minutes till closing and ordered $50 worth of food from every category imaginable; meaning that I had to break out everything I had already put away and cleaned and it took me an extra half hour to get out that night. My reprieve? I yelled over to my only other co-worker there at the time and my manager, I said "Watch this!", the proceeded to lick the length of the cutting knife before cutting all of their subs and sandwiches in half with it. She thought it was funny as hell.

I still don't feel guilty, and that was the one and only time I ever purposely fucked with someone's food over the course of almost 5 years there. I figure that still probably makes me a saint by fast-food industry standards.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-11-2014, 10:56 PM
✔ Lechery/lust
✔ Gluttony
✔ Avarice/greed
✔ Sloth
✔ Wrath (just once when I was 8 years old)
x Envy
✔ Pride

6/7 ain't bad

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post