Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Special Time TTA CONFESSION BOOTH
(18-11-2014 10:56 PM)DLJ Wrote:   Lechery/lust
Gluttony
Avarice/greed
Sloth
Wrath (just once when I was 8 years old)
x Envy
Pride

6/7 ain't bad

Nice list...I'm envious.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
18-11-2014, 11:05 PM
(18-11-2014 10:42 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Lady Jane makes me feel funny.

Me too. It scares Girly.

girly.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-11-2014, 11:06 PM
I once sold a bag of oregano to a Hollywood tourist. (They thought it was something else. Laugh out load )
[+] 6 users Like TheBear's post
18-11-2014, 11:57 PM
When I was young, like 5-8 years old, my bedroom was on the second floor and the bathroom was downstairs. Sometimes I would be too lazy to go down there so I would piss in my closet. I never used the closet after that, except to piss in. I don't do that anymore. Now I piss in the sink.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
19-11-2014, 08:53 AM
My father was a Car Guy, and he knew everything about his car - how much gas was in it, what mileage he was getting, etc etc. I used to take his car to "go study with a friend." I'd get there, disconnect the odometer, run around all night, put in a little gas, reconnect the odometer and go home. He never knew.

One night, the throttle linkage broke. We put it together with a hairpin, which lasted just long enough for me to get home and Pop to get halfway to work the next day. Blush

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
19-11-2014, 09:13 AM
When I was around 5 years old, I pee'd in the backyard with one of the neighbor kids. And DLJ's list, as well.
Blush Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
19-11-2014, 09:26 AM
My wife and I are seeing a counselor now (she couldn't handle when I told her I was an atheist). Part of her argument for god/miracles is a crucifix necklace that "magically" appeared in her jewelry box when she needed a sign from god.

I'm keeping in my pocket that I bought it for her years ago, but she dogged me about it because she's Episcopalian and they don't idolize the crucifix. Then a few years after that a chain on another necklace broke, so she took the chain from the necklace I gave her and used it on the broken one.

When we come to that in counseling I'm going to tell her that I bought it for her and she belittled me for it, and that it's a dagger in the heart now that she finds it so valuable but gives god credit for it being there and not me.

RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. - Ambrose Bierce (The Devil's Dictionary)
[+] 2 users Like Silo1180's post
19-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Forgive me LJ for I have sinned.

I don't believe in Canada.Evil_monster

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 7 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
19-11-2014, 09:50 AM
I stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

Blush

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 6 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
19-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Speaking of confessions, do you think the priests would swap stories around the holy water cooler of all the sins the congregation did?

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 3 users Like grizzlysnake's post