Special Time TTA CONFESSION BOOTH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Special Time TTA CONFESSION BOOTH
(18-11-2014 09:03 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 08:33 PM)TN Skeptic Wrote:  Occasionally I have used my husband's razor to shave my legs when mine was dull. When I'm done I carefully place it back in the medicine cabinet above the sink where he keeps it. He never has a clue!!

Gasp I do that too!!! I'll keep your secret if you keep mine Big Grin

I used to do that, too. The men's razors are just better, imo. So finally I stopped pretending to myself that my razors were actually good and just got myself a men's razor to use for mine. Yes

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
22-11-2014, 02:04 AM
(21-11-2014 08:12 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 09:03 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Gasp I do that too!!! I'll keep your secret if you keep mine Big Grin

I used to do that, too. The men's razors are just better, imo. So finally I stopped pretending to myself that my razors were actually good and just got myself a men's razor to use for mine. Yes

Yup. Been using gillette fusion for many many years. Screw that venus shit if it still even exists. The men razors last so much longer too.
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
22-11-2014, 06:17 AM
Alrighty, I'll give this a go. I'm guessing I'm supposed to step right on in....oh! I like what you've done to the place! You got a really nice taste in decoration!

First, I ned o get this off my chest.

Next, I told a friend I'd write her a smutty reader andTF2 Medic story. It's more of a comission really. Startd it and realized it was hard since I don't find him sexy. At all. I've written up to the sexy bit and laughedsaying,"oh later." I've mostly spent my free time doing other things like listening to music, vainly trying to learn Scottish Gaelic (need to find me a website that teaches more than just phrases), smoking, and watching Pinky and the Brain. I've finished all three volumes of the series chronicling two lab mice failing to take over the world and realized it has been almost a month since I said I'd do it. Also writing something for an original TF2 character for another friend that I haven't even started yet.

Worst of all, I have bottles of fuzzy navels. Right next to my Guinness and Shock Top. When I open my fridge, I feel shame. Wash it down with Jack Daniels.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
22-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Many, many, years ago I went up to the alter to receive holy communion....and ... I chewed the consecrated host!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
22-11-2014, 07:20 PM
(22-11-2014 06:17 AM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Worst of all, I have bottles of fuzzy navels.

I don't know what this is? A hairy belly button?

(22-11-2014 06:38 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Many, many, years ago I went up to the alter to receive holy communion....and ... I chewed the consecrated host!

You should go back and guzzle some wine. God, I've always wanted to do that but the churches (I've been to a funeral recently) won't let the people drink the wine, probably cuz ebola.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
22-11-2014, 07:22 PM
(22-11-2014 07:20 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 06:38 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Many, many, years ago I went up to the alter to receive holy communion....and ... I chewed the consecrated host!

You should go back and guzzle some wine. God, I've always wanted to do that but the churches (I've been to a funeral recently) won't let the people drink the wine, probably cuz ebola.

The wine would probably just be the house red anyway.
22-11-2014, 07:31 PM
I had a pen name under which I had some erotica published.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
22-11-2014, 07:52 PM
(22-11-2014 07:31 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I had a pen name under which I had some erotica published.

Gasp you gotta tell us!!! Or at least me, in a pm Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-11-2014, 07:57 PM
(22-11-2014 07:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 07:31 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I had a pen name under which I had some erotica published.

Gasp you gotta tell us!!! Or at least me, in a pm Big Grin

They're way out of print now, though. But I did publish what's probably the first choose-your-own erotica story. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
22-11-2014, 08:02 PM
(22-11-2014 07:22 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 07:20 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  You should go back and guzzle some wine. God, I've always wanted to do that but the churches (I've been to a funeral recently) won't let the people drink the wine, probably cuz ebola.

The wine would probably just be the house red anyway.

Like their incense, I think it's pretty particular, no? I imagine it that way. At least I always wondered… and if it's a malbec or shiraz, I'm re-converting. Drooling