Special thanks to Smerc - Halloween fix!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2014, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 11:48 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Special thanks to Smerc - Halloween fix!
(26-10-2014 03:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It might just be that it's a thing I wasn't raised with, or that it seems like the perfect night for crime...

Last time there were any trick-or-treaters in my neighborhood shots were heard and cops were called. Haven't seen any in 5 years or more now.

(31-10-2014 11:30 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  "I'm not big on Halloween. I never have been. As a kid my parents would send me out to collect for UNICEF, which just screws up the whole holiday. You're wearing a costume and people are giving you pennies and you're going, "Well, give me some candy, you fuck." And the grown-ups tell you, "Absolutely not. You've got your pennies. Now go build a village, you little shit." It still brings a tear to my eye." -Lewis Black

Lewis Black grew up in the neighborhood next to mine. We used to go "Trick or Treat for UNICEF!" too. Yeah, we kept the money.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Way to go!
Everyone have a good Sawhain?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
01-11-2014, 12:20 PM
(01-11-2014 12:16 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Way to go!
Everyone have a good Sawhain?

You did it again! Laughat

(16-10-2014 10:31 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 10:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  Samhain is samhain - solstice/equinox and all that. We wouldn't want to piss of the goddess. No

Oops.... My spelling errors....egads. Ill be fired for sure.

(Pun and all that)
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
01-11-2014, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 12:25 PM by TheGulegon.)
(26-10-2014 03:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-10-2014 01:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, our ghoul's banner was getting pretty tattered so I bought supplies to make a new one - Smerc offered a suggestion that I worked with and came up with a new one. We live on the corner of Kamber and Ann.

From last year -
[img][Image: Ghouloriginal_zps2622da02.jpg][/img]

New banner - two views.

[img][/img][Image: Ghoul2_zps7171180b.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Ghoul1_zps974bb10b.jpg][/img]

The American fascination with Halloween is a thing I do not quite comprehend. Consider

It might just be that it's a thing I wasn't raised with, or that it seems like the perfect night for crime...

Some of the ladies use the Holiday as an excuse to wear the dirtiest, skimpiest, sexiest, Halloween costumes they can find....
I love those ladies! Blush

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Tried to do the candy thing this year. I live in a small town, so apparently the kids got smart and went to real parties. But had a good time, sitting outside and reading my Kindle. Smile