Spectre chiming in.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2011, 12:29 PM
RE: Spectre chiming in.
I do not envy you at all for going into physics. I know a lot of physics students and it is a lot of hard work, but you do get to play with a punch of cool toys that us engineers can't touch. So I am jealous in that respect Tongue . Good luck with your studies though!

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2011, 12:32 PM
(02-05-2011 12:29 PM)Glaucus Wrote:  I do not envy you at all for going into physics. I know a lot of physics students and it is a lot of hard work, but you do get to play with a punch of cool toys that us engineers can't touch. So I am jealous in that respect Tongue . Good luck with your studies though!
Haha thanks, I hope I am smart enough to get through the classes. Math used to be a weak subject but when I dropped out of college at 22 to work full time for 2 years or so I suddenly became good at math. I took several standardized tests and scored very well in all forms of mathematics except algebra. >.> How does one score higher in calculus and trig but do poorly in algebra???

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:" Peter 3:15

http://www.answersforhope.org
02-05-2011, 01:39 PM
[Image: 7858c0f8-5c9a-4fef-be2e-ffd8f7b9fc96.jpg]

Welcome. Your point of view will be interesting. I'm already giving you a +1 rep for having the ballz to sign in.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
02-05-2011, 01:51 PM
(02-05-2011 01:39 PM)The_observer Wrote:  [Image: 7858c0f8-5c9a-4fef-be2e-ffd8f7b9fc96.jpg]

Welcome. Your point of view will be interesting. I'm already giving you a +1 rep for having the ballz to sign in.
LOL! That is exactly what I have been expecting to happen since I signed in.

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:" Peter 3:15

02-05-2011, 03:40 PM
(02-05-2011 01:51 PM)Spectre Wrote:  LOL! That is exactly what I have been expecting to happen since I signed in.

Welcome. I was hoping that you'd decide to stick around a little bit. It's nice to be part of a like-minded community, but we do need more excitement around here. We're pretty good at staying civil. We can get passionate, sure, but still stay civil.

So, welcome aboard TTA!

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
02-05-2011, 08:59 PM
(02-05-2011 03:40 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(02-05-2011 01:51 PM)Spectre Wrote:  LOL! That is exactly what I have been expecting to happen since I signed in.

Welcome. I was hoping that you'd decide to stick around a little bit. It's nice to be part of a like-minded community, but we do need more excitement around here. We're pretty good at staying civil. We can get passionate, sure, but still stay civil.

So, welcome aboard TTA!
Yep, I liked ya'll so much that I followed you all! Big Grin